ChetanaSforum
abhi srivatsa

How to get projects in companies ?

Hi Friends ... Myself Abhilash , im a 2011 passout graduate from Computer Science and Engg background. And im in my final semester where i should do my project,and please friends suggest me how to get projects in companies , as i heard that those company based projects wont be revealed online , and are given to only their workers around dere. The latest news i heard dat HP has conducted interviews for giving deir projects for 2011 grads. And how can one get to know abt these things ?? whether i should register in any company or any website ?? Actually the assessment for the s/w job is done by the major project done as i heard from the most s/w job doers. And also what is the prospectus for the 2011 passouts in the software field ? how will be the options ? im tensed friends.. plz suggest me..all ur valuable replies are accepted..

I took a look at your website. Very neat and straight forward. In answer to your question, I have to refer to a product I'm familiar with.For example, with the e-mail marketing service available to Office Live Small Business subscribers, you can send an informative newsletter, promotional offer, product launch announcement or company update directly to a client’s inbox. If done right—meaning you let people subscribe and easily unsubscribe to your e-mails—these communications build relationships and loyalty with existing customers, expose your business to new prospects, bring people to your website and even drive direct sales.In my opinion, I'd say you can multi-mail all those people, but please do personalize them, don't mass mail. Send an individual mail to each one of them spaced a bit apart. Then put the date on your Outlook (or other calendar) and follow up within 6 months, referencing your previous mail.If you need more information, please feel free to e-mail me, so we're not cluttering up this forum.