ChetanaSforum
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'WIPRO' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS : Apply Online @ All India

Anna University Chennai is organizing Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP) for the 2010 Passed Out Students studied in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu. M/s Wipro Technologies on 27th & 28th October, 2010. Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kazhipattur - 603 103 for the 2010 Passed Out Students. ALL THE BEST :)

Anna University Chennai is organizing Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP) for the 2010 Passed Out Students studied in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.

M/s Wipro Technologies on 27th & 28th October, 2010.

Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kazhipattur - 603 103 for the 2010 Passed Out Students.

ALL THE BEST :)

Am attending. Thanks dude :)

Hi Frndz did any one of you have received the schedule for wipro recruitment process,i'm a btech graduate from hyd, i hav an aggregate of 78... i've applied for wipro and received a confirmation mail frm dem too but still dint get my schedule for the event....

u r % is excellent didn't u try 4 cognizant off campus....???me 2 4m hyd % is 67 waiting 4 wipro....

what to fill in "aggregate range" field given in the qualification section??what does range mean here?? anyone know this plzzzzzzz...?

hi sandeep..if ur aggregate is 68% then select 65 - 70 % similarly for others

me too ECE grad frnd...i too alrdy uploded resume.. bt now fr job code 135 they asked u to jst copy n paste ur resume only knw.. i aplid lik tat, and i got same Id as previous, bt mentioned as "u aplied fr job code 135"..u too try frnd..

can anyone tell when will b the wipro drive starts in hyd.....

evry1 is waitng frn....plz infrm if any1 gt cal fr intrw, thos who reg in wipro site...

Hi Russal....Which yr pass out u r? how u registered with wipro? can u give me the details.....

Does anyone know what questions they ask non- IT candidates in Wipro tech. interview? Please reply

hey. i am having 63% in BE and >75% in 12th and 10th. i had registered with this job a month ago with bangalore location.

today there was test at SJBIT for those only who got mail. all my friends got call but i did not.

i meet all other criteria but not cleared atleast one interview from june. i am really tensed as wipro was only one hope.

:( :( :(

HAI FRIENDS I HAVE APPLIED FOR WIPRO........ BUT STILL THEY DIDNT MENTION THE DATE, IF U KNOW ABOUT THE DATE PLZ POST HERE

I have already applied for this and Still waiting.. plz guyz N ChatanaS ma'am Tell me when they gonna reply??? :o

hey may i know when will wipro drive start in mumbai..as i had applied long back

same dude me also w8ting for mumbai only whn it will happen i dont knw applied long backkkkkkk

even i'm waiting eagerly for the drive but dont know when it is going to start whwn ever i see the resume will be under the section to be screened only.I think here only they are checking our patience haha.

me too faced same prblm y'day but today i successfully reg'd.... :rolleyes: so u try it ons... :P

hi Can you please tell me what to select in Degree/Course field in the registration page as it is asking the same for registration of Engineering Graduates. Please reply soon. Thank you

What is the meaning of SSLC reg no? I don't find it on my 10th marksheet.Plz reply

sslc reg no means 10th class hall ticket number

there will be off campus drive on last week on november at JNTUK and JNTU Anantapur and as well JNTUh(Thinking)..so get ready every one who are waiting from andhra pradesh to get the job in wipro

hi Can you please tell me what to select in Degree/Course field in the registration page as it is asking the same for registration of Engineering Graduates. Please reply soon. Thank you

we have b.e/b.tech option right.why did you get doubt again