ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
suman.sritan

need help on mainfrms

hi frnds this is suman B.tech 2009 passed out, im planning to join in mainframes..so plzzz give ur suggestion to join in which institute in hyd.....plz guys reply me....or suggest me to join any other job oriented courseplzzzz replythank you

join maintec for mainframes in hyderabad..but course fees is very high like 45000. and om technology,surya technology these ll r only gud institutes in hyderabad.but as a fresher openings r less in mainframes..3+ people hve good openings in mainframe.any way present on .net so many openings try it yar...allthe best

join maintec for mainframes in hyderabad..but course fees is very high like 45000. and om technology,surya technology these ll r only gud institutes in hyderabad.but as a fresher openings r less in mainframes..3+ people hve good openings in mainframe.any way present on .net so many openings try it yar...allthe best

thank you mani ....thank you for ur valuable suggestion

hi frnds this is suman B.tech 2009 passed out, im planning to join in mainframes..

so plzzz give ur suggestion to join in which institute in hyd.....

plz guys reply me....

or suggest me to join any other job oriented course

plzzzz reply

thank you

To get the Quick job on IBM and other MNC's, then go for IMFT Hyderabad. If you want know their true placement details then go www.imft.coin.

They conduct exclusive drives for their students on IBM and some other companies. They take limited students.

In Hyderabad all of other Mainframes institutes, before joinning they said we provide 100%placement institutes but after complting course not placed 100%.

So better to choose IMFT@Hyderabad. It's my experience. and fee is very less. Genuine placements.

To get the Quick job on IBM and other MNC's, then go for IMFT Hyderabad. If you want know their true placement details then go www.imft.coin.

They conduct exclusive drives for their students on IBM and some other companies. They take limited students.

In Hyderabad all of other Mainframes institutes, before joinning they said we provide 100%placement institutes but after complting course not placed 100%.

So better to choose IMFT@Hyderabad. It's my experience. and fee is very less. Genuine placements.

HELLO FRIEND

IS "IMFT" HAVE ANY BRANCH IN CHENNAI AND I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE PLS MAIL ME THE INFO MY ID IS RUBINIMOORTHY@GMAIL.COM

Has anyone got more information on DSRC..? according to the rating in ibmmainframetraining.com its ranked 5th.. maples at 8th..

thank you naveen...

and can u give the fee criteria????

thank you naveen...and can u give the fee criteria????

Fee Rs.15000/- for mainframes. Once you go to institute, you can get all details and placement details also.IMFT Hyderabad#302, Nilagiri Block, Aditya Enclave, AmeerpetPh: 9030308835

HELLO FRIEND

IS "IMFT" HAVE ANY BRANCH IN CHENNAI AND I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE PLS MAIL ME THE INFO MY ID IS RUBINIMOORTHY@GMAIL.COM

For fee details in Chennai, you can call to IMFT.

IMFT

#203, First Floor,

Devi Narayanan Complex,

60, Rameshwaram Road,

T Nagar,

Chennai - 600 0017.

044 4355 8483, 4355 8484

For fee details in Chennai, you can call to IMFT.IMFT#203, First Floor,Devi Narayanan Complex,60, Rameshwaram Road,T Nagar,Chennai - 600 0017.044 4355 8483, 4355 848409042565621

thank you friend

thank you friend

Now IMFT Opens a branch @Hyderabad.

For Mainframe training and placement.

A exclusive drive on mainframes in October for only who joined in HYDERABAD IMFT in this week.

( A special batch is started in this week)

Better to join in this institute for getting quick placement.

Address:

IMFT (Institute of Mainframe Technology)

#302, Nilagiri Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet. Ph:9030308835