ChetanaSforum
navya_renu

CTS LATEST TEST PATTERN

ANYONE KNOWS ABT CTS TEST PATTERN?? ARE THER CONDUCTING TEST AND INTERVIEWS ON SAME DAY???PLS REPLY

hi navya hav u got hall ticket frm cts????plz reply me..............

YES..TEST ON 4TH CHENNAI

hii navya.... me 2 got da cts hall ticket on 4th chennai.... tell me ... are they conducting all the rounds 2moro itself

ANYONE KNOWS ABT CTS TEST PATTERN?? ARE THER CONDUCTING TEST AND INTERVIEWS ON SAME DAY???PLS REPLY

ya the test pattern is easy there is no quants, totally 55 only verbal and non verbal some question on spotting of embedded figures, some question on data interpretation, some question on analogy and logical deduction, statement assumption, statement conclusion and there will be there paragraph u need to answer based on that...................

ya the test pattern is easy there is no quants, totally 55 only verbal and non verbal some question on spotting of embedded figures, some question on data interpretation, some question on analogy and logical deduction, statement assumption, statement conclusion and there will be there paragraph u need to answer based on that...................

hiii..... can u post some questions.......pls..... i m havin xam 2moro.....

hii navya.... me 2 got da cts hall ticket on 4th chennai.... tell me ... are they conducting all the rounds 2moro itself

Hi Mounica when had u registered, where have u registered for CTS.., and how to get hall ticket, inform me pls

Hi Mounica when had u registered, where have u registered for CTS.., and how to get hall ticket, inform me pls

hiii me registered on 20th august....

hiii..... can u post some questions.......pls..... i m havin xam 2moro.....

I'm posting u the things that i had from my friends,1st paper has 30 Quests in Reasoning (logical they said).., which has to be done in 40 minsthey said quests like - spot the correct sentence, quests based on charts'nd paras, quests on images(certain imgs would be given and asked to find the img that follows it logically), quests like if BALL is given by RGSK and LOCK by KUVB then how's HALL giventhenanother paper with 25 Quests (Verbal).., to be done in 20 mins2 comprehension based Quests with 4 quests each..,quests of spotting the error in the sentence A?B?C?Dquests of rearranging the sentencei've these info only :)

HI what's ur discipline.., i've already reg at CTS Site by AUG 9th but yet to get the hall ticket :)

hiii thanx 4 givin me da idea about pattern.....i m cse 2010 passout vt 67%

hey please send me CTS model question papers sweetsubhash.08@gmail.comand tell abt CTS everything please

Verbal: 2 paragraphs and correction of sentences and jumble sententences(making of meaningful para),mark da incorrect sentences Analytical:figure series, coding nd decoding, statements and assumptions,statement and inferences etc

Verbal: 2 paragraphs and correction of sentences and jumble sententences(making of meaningful para),mark da incorrect sentences Analytical:figure series, coding nd decoding, statements and assumptions,statement and inferences etc

HI Mounica, How was the test?

Thanks.Can u post some questions that u remember.It will be useful for me.

Verbal: 2 paragraphs and correction of sentences and jumble sententences(making of meaningful para),mark da incorrect sentencesAnalytical:figure series, coding nd decoding, statements and assumptions,statement and inferences etcprepare RS Agarwal verbal nd reasoning book for model.........

Verbal: 2 paragraphs and correction of sentences and jumble sententences(making of meaningful para),mark da incorrect sentencesAnalytical:figure series, coding nd decoding, statements and assumptions,statement and inferences etcprepare RS Agarwal verbal nd reasoning book for model.........

K.Thanks :rolleyes:

hello navya... can u plz tell me where did u attended the CTS exam... n is it was online test or paper pencil test... n also can u plz mention me how u applied for CTS ......

hi friends,i too have applied for CTS but wen i check for status its showing like your application is still under processing. wat should we do now.

Hey can u tell me how to check the status . After i have applied for CTS,they just gave ID for reference? how to check the status

hi monika is your technical over?? what is the duration of written test it is online or???? tell me please