ChetanaSforum
vishnu4u187

Plzz solve it for me

There were three different gloves. 13 red, 27 black and 40 green. How many gloves one has to take so as to ensure that there is at least one pair in each color?Thanksvishnu

There were three different gloves. 13 red, 27 black and 40 green. How many gloves one has to take so as to ensure that there is at least one pair in each color?Thanksvishnu

Hi Sashi, could you please explain how you got the answer. This question asked in TCS Aptitude test. I was not able to solve it. Please do reply...

Hi Sashi, could you please explain how you got the answer. This question asked in TCS Aptitude test. I was not able to solve it. Please do reply...

Ans:69Because u have to take a pair of gloves in each color.just add green 40black 27red 2 ------total 69 ------

Ans:69Because u have to take a pair of gloves in each color.just add green 40black 27red 2 ------total 69 ------

may chance that taking 2 gloves are same color then wts ur ans

6 i think cos every pair means it constitutes to 6.

Formula is first highest value+second highest value+2=40+27+2=69.