ChetanaSforum
samm_yR

I-Flex Or Sapient which one better to join

HiRecently after much struggle and hardwork i got offer from 2 big IT Mncs at the same time, namely Sapient and Oracle Financials [iFLEX]. My job location for Oracle Financials i-flex shall be Mumbai and for Sapient shall be at Bangalore/Noida though location isn't a much of problem for me in any case. Now since both are paying at same par then for that case please help me choose out which company shall be better to join for future growth both by means of Technical skills and financially. I have 2 years of experience in Java/J2ee domain, and I wish to stay in this domain for long. Keeping technical growth as primary factor please help me choose. Also I have heard that Sapient is a company which believes in a policy of hire and fire. Please do decipher some light in this arena too.Friends to sum it up I am confused :blink::unsure: please help me take a correct decision.Thanks in advance. Please answer me. :o Regardssamm_yR

HiRecently after much struggle and hardwork i got offer from 2 big IT Mncs at the same time, namely Sapient and Oracle Financials [iFLEX]. My job location for Oracle Financials i-flex shall be Mumbai and for Sapient shall be at Bangalore/Noida though location isn't a much of problem for me in any case. Now since both are paying at same par then for that case please help me choose out which company shall be better to join for future growth both by means of Technical skills and financially. I have 2 years of experience in Java/J2ee domain, and I wish to stay in this domain for long. Keeping technical growth as primary factor please help me choose. Also I have heard that Sapient is a company which believes in a policy of hire and fire. Please do decipher some light in this arena too.Friends to sum it up I am confused :blink::unsure: please help me take a correct decision.Thanks in advance. Please answer me. :oRegardssamm_yR

i dnt knw the ans to ur question bt i have a question for u..hw much time did u struggle?? just wanted to know coz am a struggler too..

HiRecently after much struggle and hardwork i got offer from 2 big IT Mncs at the same time, namely Sapient and Oracle Financials [iFLEX]. My job location for Oracle Financials i-flex shall be Mumbai and for Sapient shall be at Bangalore/Noida though location isn't a much of problem for me in any case. Now since both are paying at same par then for that case please help me choose out which company shall be better to join for future growth both by means of Technical skills and financially. I have 2 years of experience in Java/J2ee domain, and I wish to stay in this domain for long. Keeping technical growth as primary factor please help me choose. Also I have heard that Sapient is a company which believes in a policy of hire and fire. Please do decipher some light in this arena too.Friends to sum it up I am confused :blink::unsure: please help me take a correct decision.Thanks in advance. Please answer me. :o Regardssamm_yR

IFLEX brand name is much higher because of acquisition by ORACLE.I would prefer 'IFLEX' in your situation since you have no location problem.SAPIENT is also good and you can give a thought if you are inclined to Bangalore location.Which location you are currently at ??

oracle acquired iflex and so i will prefer oracle financaila services only...i dont know about sapient.... :rolleyes:

my choice will be oracle because when you skip to other job after to 3 to 5 years of experience the brand from which got experience speaks a lot..so u can select oracle..its my choice all the best :)