ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
_madhav

Oracle Path

Friends,I've an experience of 2.5 yrs in Tech. support and I'm BSc(C.S),MCA (from IGNOU) need some help from you all.I want to switch to Oracle database field, for this certification is must, but some friends suggested me to make yourself strong with PL/SQL and try to get the job in database and after entering into this field clear the certification.Well, friends I need your suggestion regarding this, as many company can't hire candidates without exp. even if candidate is OCA.It is also true that certification is minimum criteria to enter into the company, as database employee, even if you have 0+ exp.Please clear.............

Friends,I've an experience of 2.5 yrs in Tech. support and I'm BSc(C.S),MCA (from IGNOU) need some help from you all.I want to switch to Oracle database field, for this certification is must, but some friends suggested me to make yourself strong with PL/SQL and try to get the job in database and after entering into this field clear the certification.Well, friends I need your suggestion regarding this, as many company can't hire candidates without exp. even if candidate is OCA.It is also true that certification is minimum criteria to enter into the company, as database employee, even if you have 0+ exp.Please clear.............

Hi Madhav,This is puneeth, This is puneeth here complete my OCP certification in May, but still searching for a job. companies are only looking for experience.