ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
akshyece

Best Mainframe Centre in Chennai

HI CHETANA

I WANT TO KNW BEST MAINFRAME TRAINING CENTRE IN CHENNAI. I WANT QUALITY RATHER THAN CHEAP CENTRES WHICH WONT TEACH WELL. I NEED A REPLY.

HERE EACH PEOPLE WILL TELL ONE THING AND ATLAST ENDUP WITH NOTHING. IS IT TRUE??? AM CONFUSD THTS Y ASKING MY QUERIES DIRECTLY TO CHETANA,THE MODERATOR AS I NEED A CORRECT REPLY.

AM A 2007 PASSOUT WORKING IN PVT BANK,WANTING 2 SHIFT THE CAREER. I NEED GUD PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY.

FOR ME

QUALITY OF TEACHING AND INFRASTRUCTURE OF CENTRE IS IMPORTANT

I HOPE CHETANAS WILL REPLY AND LOOK INTO THE ISSUE SERIOUSLY.

AKSHAY KUMAR

HI CHETANA

I WANT TO KNW BEST MAINFRAME TRAINING CENTRE IN CHENNAI. I WANT QUALITY RATHER THAN CHEAP CENTRES WHICH WONT TEACH WELL. I NEED A REPLY.

HERE EACH PEOPLE WILL TELL ONE THING AND ATLAST ENDUP WITH NOTHING. IS IT TRUE??? AM CONFUSD THTS Y ASKING MY QUERIES DIRECTLY TO CHETANA,THE MODERATOR AS I NEED A CORRECT REPLY.

AM A 2007 PASSOUT WORKING IN PVT BANK,WANTING 2 SHIFT THE CAREER. I NEED GUD PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY.

FOR ME

AKSHAY KUMAR

Hi Akshy,

I remember you. I hope your bank job is going on well currently.

So have you decided to leave that job and try for Software job ?

Then why did you choose Mainframe ? Is there any specific reason ?

To my knowledge, there are very few fresher jobs in Mainframe.

To answer your question, you need to realize that no one knows everything. And some people who knows may not prefer to help others (There are lot of inactive members in our forum itself who never replies to anyone even if they know the answer). And when there are lakhs of people in our forum, there are always 'different' opinions about same issue.

For example, I may feel J2EE course is the best in current market. But some other member may feel .NET may be better.

So there is no single answer for any career related question. You just need to take the opinion that best suits your situation.

We always try to help as much as possible. But there are always few limitations.

Take your situation. How do you expect me to know about institutes in Chennai, when I am residing in Bangalore :rolleyes:

I hope at least some other members who did a mainframe course will share their experience and suggestions with you. That's all I can hope for to help you.

Hi Akshy,I remember you. I hope your bank job is going on well currently.So have you decided to leave that job and try for Software job ?Then why did you choose Mainframe ? Is there any specific reason ?To my knowledge, there are very few fresher jobs in Mainframe.To answer your question, you need to realize that no one knows everything. And some people who knows may not prefer to help others (There are lot of inactive members in our forum itself who never replies to anyone even if they know the answer). And when there are lakhs of people in our forum, there are always 'different' opinions about same issue.For example, I may feel J2EE course is the best in current market. But some other member may feel .NET may be better. So there is no single answer for any career related question. You just need to take the opinion that best suits your situation. We always try to help as much as possible. But there are always few limitations. Take your situation. How do you expect me to know about institutes in Chennai, when I am residing in Bangalore :rolleyes: I hope at least some other members who did a mainframe course will share their experience and suggestions with you. That's all I can hope for to help you.

Ya am fine.MAINFRAME is evergreen and lot of demands in present than in future too.Ive left the BANK job, as its not a bank job its a killing job...To be frank,i want to take this forum to a NEXT LEVEL ...So i accept tht professionaliam in members too... One hand surely wont make sound,but ,this one hand can lead the way for many INACTIVE Members who after getting benefit frm this forum runaway to lead a selfish life,its not a humanism , so the moderator CHETANA think and lets clear this STAIN frm our forum....Lots of misleading people are enrolled as members and marring this forums reputation, just think over an idea to protect the MOTHER OF ALL FORUMS.

Ya am fine.MAINFRAME is evergreen and lot of demands in present than in future too.Ive left the BANK job, as its not a bank job its a killing job...To be frank,i want to take this forum to a NEXT LEVEL ...So i accept tht professionaliam in members too... One hand surely wont make sound,but ,this one hand can lead the way for many INACTIVE Members who after getting benefit frm this forum runaway to lead a selfish life,its not a humanism , so the moderator CHETANA think and lets clear this STAIN frm our forum....Lots of misleading people are enrolled as members and marring this forums reputation, just think over an idea to protect the MOTHER OF ALL FORUMS.

Hi Akshy,Mainframe is definitely good & evergreen once you get into any company.But for last 1 year, there are no Mainframe Fresher jobs, so it may get difficult for you to get into any company as a Mainframe Fresher, unless your institute has excellent placement assistance.So, think well before joining Mainframe course.

hi friend..me too thought to do mainframe. I am a curren year passed out stud.i went to maples and texas for enquiring bout mainframe. In texas they said,20k,3hours class per week,2month duration. But they said,more placements there lik tat.but dont know how for its true. Then in maples,my friends doing there now. There 80percent stud gettin placement. 5hours class,6days per week,3months duration.moreover maples is a top ten mainframe institute in india.if u havin any doubts in maples placements n teaching means,go to their website and chat wit that maples representative..he'l clear al your doubts..but here 45k s course fee..many companies comin for placement..but they'l allow u to attend 5companies onli..wit in tat u've to place..but surely more people gettin placed wit in tat chance..if u havin 100percent attendance,80 percent in their tests means,u additionally can attende 3companies..so totally 5 plus 3..

HI CHETANA

FOR ME

AKSHAY KUMAR

quality of teaching and infrastructure means,maples in kandanchavadi(head office) is best..but course fee s high..but tat much worth it havin

quality of teaching and infrastructure means,maples in kandanchavadi(head office) is best..but course fee s high..but tat much worth it havin

Both which u told (Maples or texsas) is not good , Arich institute in tnagar is good and also placing candidate in gud MNC, u can go there directly and verify your details for Mainframe

HI CHETANA

FOR ME

AKSHAY KUMAR

Hey hi....

If u can remember few months back u gave me suggestions for choosing my career in banking side as u wer to working in it after completing ur B.e... What has happened... why did u quit from banking job....why do u wan to switch over to software side.... u told me that its not possible for 2008 pass out to get into IT sector n now u ur self wan to get into it.... jus tel me what are the steps ur taking for finding jobs in sotfware firms...

Hey hi....

If u can remember few months back u gave me suggestions for choosing my career in banking side as u wer to working in it after completing ur B.e... What has happened... why did u quit from banking job....why do u wan to switch over to software side.... u told me that its not possible for 2008 pass out to get into IT sector n now u ur self wan to get into it.... jus tel me what are the steps ur taking for finding jobs in sotfware firms...

Hey maha,

Hru ma...I remember u work in some non-teaching side in anna univ right....

Give me ur email id,i'll tell u...

May b u can mail me at

akshy.ece@gmail.com

Tht will be better...

I too remember u :rolleyes:

Both which u told (Maples or texsas) is not good , Arich institute in tnagar is good and also placing candidate in gud MNC, u can go there directly and verify your details for Mainframe

i cant get any details in website also about arich institute. Are you studied there or any of your friends studied there?

i cant get any details in website also about arich institute. Are you studied there or any of your friends studied there?

ya my friend brother studied there and Arich is placing candidate in IBM i think ,my great suggestion for u is don't join in most popular institute bcoz most of them make popularity to grasp student to join there to make money and also make sure that they are really giving placement assisitance , also there will be more competition to study and u can go directly to Arich and clear your doubts. Anyhow u r going to spend more money ,so decide well before joining in any institute, r u 2009 or 2010 passedout ?

ya my friend brother studied there and Arich is placing candidate in IBM i think ,my great suggestion for u is don't join in most popular institute bcoz most of them make popularity to grasp student to join there to make money and also make sure that they are really giving placement assisitance , also there will be more competition to study and u can go directly to Arich and clear your doubts. Anyhow u r going to spend more money ,so decide well before joining in any institute, r u 2009 or 2010 passedout ?

www.arichinfotech.com is the site name

hi..i'm 2010 passed out..no no..i'm not ready to spend more money..so onli till now not joined maples..due to more advertisements,maples raised the course fee too..

Too many suggestions, too many confusions.B4 givin suggestions just analyse n give.Remember,TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH

Too many suggestions, too many confusions.B4 givin suggestions just analyse n give.Remember,TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH

hey akshy,whats there to get confused??even in a family, everyone will have different opinion. so think about this large group.

[bEST TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR MAINFRAME IN CHENNAI] Hi all....I did my mainframe training in BESANT TECHNOLOGIES. They provide best training and cover all topics in depth :) . They are providing dedicated training to students. They have both week end and week days classes Their lab is available all through their business hours right from morning 9am to 9pm B) . Im very happy with the way the trainer delivers his knowledge. I suggest you to join BESANT TECHNOLOGIES to get unmistakable knowledge in mainframe concepts.Their address and web site i am posting below :wub: .BESANT TECHNOLOGIESNo.24, Nagendra Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai-600042, Tamil Nadu, India.Mobile: +91-996 252 8293 | 996 252 8294

Hi Akshy,I remember you. I hope your bank job is going on well currently.So have you decided to leave that job and try for Software job ?Then why did you choose Mainframe ? Is there any specific reason ?To my knowledge, there are very few fresher jobs in Mainframe.To answer your question, you need to realize that no one knows everything. And some people who knows may not prefer to help others (There are lot of inactive members in our forum itself who never replies to anyone even if they know the answer). And when there are lakhs of people in our forum, there are always 'different' opinions about same issue.For example, I may feel J2EE course is the best in current market. But some other member may feel .NET may be better. So there is no single answer for any career related question. You just need to take the opinion that best suits your situation. We always try to help as much as possible. But there are always few limitations. Take your situation. How do you expect me to know about institutes in Chennai, when I am residing in Bangalore :rolleyes:I hope at least some other members who did a mainframe course will share their experience and suggestions with you. That's all I can hope for to help you.