ChetanaSforum

Hi everyone, I have got opening for 2 persons in my Team where I work. CMMI level 5 company. Those who have genuine experience and are good in SQL, PL/SQL are eligible. Experience in Forms and reports wil lbe added advantage. I am looking for 6 months to 3 years EXP. Im posting this job here so that me too can earn somethng from you guyz. lol . To be serious a good opertuninty for you guyz, by the way Iam a team lead in my project and I need Quality. When ever i get my guyz ill close this thread.Rush your Profiles to : rajugaru.vij@gmail.com **please keep Mod10-Experience follwed by ur exp in subject line of your mail**

HiiiIam also gud at PL/SQL but iam a B.Tech(I.T) 2010 passed out..,so i dont have any experience but i can do my work with little training..If ur interested i can send my resume...Thankyou

HiiiIam also gud at PL/SQL and good understanding of databases and looking for career in db but iam a B.Tech(Computer) 2010 passed out..,so i dont have any experience but i can do my work with little training..If ur interested i can send my resume...Thankyou

Hi To all.I am Working as technical database consultant, and have 9 month exp.Plz help me finding a job in good company.and also i want to shift to oracle, Plz guide me.Alok(alok2808.sgi@gmail.com)