ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'CITYLAND TECHNOLOGIES' : Software Engineers : On 4-7 Jun 2010

Cityland Technologies Pvt Ltd (www.cityland.in)

www.ChetanaS.com

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear Chetana,

We would like you to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Fresher Walk-In : Software Engineers @ Bangalore

www.ChetanaS.com

Job Position : Software Engineer - Java

Job Category : IT / Software

Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka

Number of Openings : 100

Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MSC IT

Desired Experience : 0 Years

Job Description :

• We will be appointing around 100 software engineers into cityland project

Salary :

• 1st Year: 5000 – 8000/-

• 2nd Year: 10000 – 20,000/-

Conditions :

• Candidates have to pay for SUN Java Certifications Training, the amount is 60,000/- on date of Joining. This amount will act as attrition risk mechanism for cityland.

• No BOND required from candidates.

• Salary starts immediately from Day One.

Walk-In Date : From 4th to 7th June 2010 : 10 AM to 3 PM

www.ChetanaS.com

Venue :

Cityland Technologies Limited,

321, 2nd Floor, CMH Road, Indiranagar,

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

www.ChetanaS.com

hi friends we pay 60000 but they give on 5000 for b.techNot fair

Hey Srini, You may not be interested. but some ppl who has less % may be.and the company mentioned the terms clearly, instead of telling all these when u go there. be happy for that. better than some consultancies.

Hey Srini, You may not be interested. but some ppl who has less % may be.and the company mentioned the terms clearly, instead of telling all these when u go there. be happy for that. better than some consultancies.

Yeah that's true... but, 60,000/- for SUN java certification??? :o :o SCJP is for 8000 bucks and what is the rest of the amount for???

Yeah that's true... but, 60,000/- for SUN java certification??? :o :o SCJP is for 8000 bucks and what is the rest of the amount for???

i guess its not 4 Certification, it for Java training cost cum security deposit kind of.otherwise who will stay with small company in these times of JOBS BOOM. every1 looking for mnc :) might be attrition problem for small firms.i guess they are making sure ppl stay with them at least 1 yr, b'cos there is no bond.so if any1 wants to leave in middle, they can leave that 60,000 and go.I dont prefer this job for me, but every company has got its own methods to retain employees. nothing to fault them.

i guess its not 4 Certification, it for Java training cost cum security deposit kind of.otherwise who will stay with small company in these times of JOBS BOOM. every1 looking for mnc :) might be attrition problem for small firms.i guess they are making sure ppl stay with them at least 1 yr, b'cos there is no bond.so if any1 wants to leave in middle, they can leave that 60,000 and go.I dont prefer this job for me, but every company has got its own methods to retain employees. nothing to fault them.

Hello Fresheres.Training covers syllabus for Sun Certifications in

Java Programmer (SCJP) Java Developer (SCJD) Web Component Developer (SCWCD) Business Component Developer (SCBCD) Developer For Java Web Services (SCDJWS) Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)

CITYLAND have very Good Projects, But our earlier experience with Fresheres made us to go with this scheme. Fresheres keep on Job Hopping and putting us into too much risk, and this is one of the method we have adopted to reduce the financial risk on company in addition to all other kinds of risksWe do pay more for good candidates who can code well on Struts /springs frameworkRegardsSrinivas+91 9845155440