ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
ramky.n

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'IMPIGER TECHNOLOGIES' : Trainee Software Engineers : On 22, 23 May 2010

Impiger Technologies Pvt Ltd (www.impigertech.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

Impiger Technologies, a fast growing technology solution company based in Chennai, provides domain centric solutions in Telecom and Enterprises domains mainly for US market. At Impiger, we work on cutting edge technologies like P2P, Ajax, Web 2.0, SOA, VoIP and Eclipse RCP to name a few. We are developing next generation network products including 4G, Voice, Video and data services over IP for major clients. We are looking for people who have strong technical and telecom domain (protocol and applications) knowledge and experience. We provide an exciting work environment and great benefits.

Freshers : Trainee Software Engineer

www.ChetanaS.com

Job Position : Trainee Software Engineer

Job Role : Software Developer

Job Location : Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Desired Qualification :

• BE / B.Tech - Computers

• M.Sc - Computers

• MCA - Computers

* Bachelor or higher degree in 'Computer Science' or related disciplines should only apply.

Eligibility Criteria :

• BE / B.Tech with 60% Average marks

• MCA / M.Sc IT / M.Sc Software Engineering with 60% Average Marks

• 2009 and 2010 Can apply.

Desired Experience : 0-1 Years

Desired Skills :

• Self-motivated individual contributor and good team player.

• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.

• Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.

Compensation : Attractive during training period and on par with industry standards

Walk-In Date : On 22nd & 23rd May 2010 (Saturday & Sunday) : 9.00 AM

www.ChetanaS.com

Address :

Impiger Technologies Pvt Ltd,

Savithiri Nilayam,

No. 6 & 8, Bagirathiammal Street,

Near Hotel Quality Inn Sabari, T.Nagar,

Chennai - 600 017,

Tamilnadu, India

www.ChetanaS.com

Contact Details :

Name : Rajarajan Rajasekaran

Phone : +91-44-28306000

hi friends,anyone confirmed the walkin with company?I had a doubt b'cos originally they posted their 'Kilpauk' branch address for walkin.And now they changed it to their 'T.Nagar' address.Any info on if this walkin is confirmed or not?

hi friends,anyone confirmed the walkin with company?I had a doubt b'cos originally they posted their 'Kilpauk' branch address for walkin.And now they changed it to their 'T.Nagar' address.Any info on if this walkin is confirmed or not?

Hi i recieved call from impiger technologies reg the recruitment held at t.ngr. I also recieved the venue address as a msg.

did anyone get call from impiger about result?

one of my friend had given test yesterday.. till now he didn't got any call from recruiter. in test there was appx 25 tech and 10 normal apti ques. all tech question are from c,c++ only. company spokesperson told that now rest process will taken place in coimbatore.

one of my friend had given test yesterday.. till now he didn't got any call from recruiter. in test there was appx 25 tech and 10 normal apti ques. all tech question are from c,c++ only. company spokesperson told that now rest process will taken place in coimbatore.

Hey i got msg from impiger...called for 2nd round of test on 27th...if anybody know what kind of test that (level2 test) pls post here...

Hey i got msg from impiger...called for 2nd round of test on 27th...if anybody know what kind of test that (level2 test) pls post here...

I too got msg from impiger ... Lvl2 test on 26th 4pm..... if anybody know abt pattern of test, post here. i ll post the pattern at 26th night...

I too got msg from impiger ... Lvl2 test on 26th 4pm..... if anybody know abt pattern of test, post here. i ll post the pattern at 26th night...

Hi...pls post the pattern of level2 test...

10 questions were given, 9 programs and 1 question to write letter. you have to be a good programmer to answer these questions. i am not disclosing questions because if u gain without pain it is no use.

Hi...pls post the pattern of level2 test...

Programs1. Conversion of number to hexa decimal number2. write a letter to manager for your performance in training and write details of improvement you have got :P:lol:

10 questions were given, 9 programs and 1 question to write letter. you have to be a good programmer to answer these questions. i am not disclosing questions because if u gain without pain it is no use.

hi , did u get d result of level2 test

do any one have lvl 2 test this Saturday, Sunday? if they send result for lvl 2 test post it here as soon as possible....

call impiger tech and ask about the result

i called them, they asked my name,immediately after hearing my name they said not shortlisted.. not even they took 5 secs....... i wonder they see results within 5 secs???