ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
chitkaraankit

predict output c

int i=10; main() { extern int i; { int i=20; { const volatile unsigned i=30; printf("%d",i); } printf("%d",i); } printf("%d",i); }

int i=10; main() { extern int i; { int i=20; { const volatile unsigned i=30; printf("%d",i); } printf("%d",i); } printf("%d",i); }

O/P: 302010in C programming the compiler will check for the values at the stack at last the const volatile unsigned i=03; was declared inside the parenthesis and hence compiler will choose the local variable for the first printf statement.consecutively for the rest of the statements it chooses the local parameters located in the stack for the output.hence at first it prints 30 then the second output will be 20 finally 10.output: 302010

because The variable declare inside Block then its Scope is within that Blockwhether we declare it extern its Reintialization supress its previous deceleration and it act as new variableexcept static