ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'TECH MAHINDRA' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2008 Passout : Last Date to Apply - 14 Apr 2010

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "TECH MAHINDRA" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:

http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/TECH-MAHINDRA/

Tech Mahindra (www.techmahindra.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

Fresher Openings through Employee Referral : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2008 Passout

www.ChetanaS.com

* Important: You must download, fill & submit the below Application Form along with your resume. This is mandatory.

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMAT HERE (XLS File)

* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Off-Campus details are mentioned in the below image(s).

www.ChetanaS.com

Posted Image

* Important: You must download, fill & submit the below Application Form along with your resume. This is mandatory.

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMAT HERE (XLS File)

Hi Friends,

I think you will get 'Failure Notice' if you apply directly from external email ids.

I guess you need to apply only through Employees of Tech Mahindra.

So hurry up to contact your friends for Employee Reference.

Best of Luck.

Frns try sending your resume through INTERNET EXPLORER DON'T USE MOZILLA or others..i failed sending via Mozilla and submitted it through Internet ExplorerAll the best

Hi All,I think you will get 'Failure Notice' if you apply from external email ids.I guess you need to apply only through Employees of Tech Mahindra.So hurry up to contact your friends for Employee Reference.

could anybody here give the referral details.. Pls share..

hey friend this is very importantthe problem you all are going through has happened before also when they have opening in febuary so i am giving link here of previous post please go through this till end i wish you will find solutionhttp://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=39225

Hi friends.. But they initialised the poin that resumes sent directly to them will not be considered.. So we have to send it through reference.. Does anybody knows some reference..

hey friend this is very importantthe problem you all are going through has happened before also when they have opening in febuary so i am giving link here of previous post please go through this till end i wish you will find solutionhttp://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=39225

i sent the xls file and cv thru referral during feb.but i dint get any call... do i need to apply it again?

There is no mail delivery failure this time, they might have changed some settings. So guys you can directly send your spreadsheet doc and resume to the given mail id. It is not a referral drive I suppose.

hi everyone,you cannot send CV's to freshers@techmahindra.com....this Email ID is for internal employees of TechM only.......you can send your CV to offcampus@techmahindra.com.......the procedure is exactly the same like freshers@techmahindra.com...(CV+XL sheet)......The above things were given in old posts... I hav tried it... But they hav mentioned that we'l get a thanks mail if our mail reaches them... I dint get any... If any one of u get it pls do inform...

HiI hav applied through offcampus@techmahindra.com... I dint get any acknowledgement...If any one gets pls do inform me...

I want to know that can anyone give me reference from chetanaforum?

Folks,this is a employee referal scheme. Please contact the postee for the correct techmahindra employee who can refer you. sending mails to freshers@techmahindra.com is a waste of time and hopes.

i sent the xls file and cv thru referral during feb.but i dint get any call... do i need to apply it again?

hi, you can send your resume again through refrence may be your resume have not reached them or you do not come under selection criteria and this time they may have different criteria so you can send your resume again

Hi friends.. But they initialised the poin that resumes sent directly to them will not be considered.. So we have to send it through reference.. Does anybody knows some reference..

hey friend i also need refrence. one solution i can provide in meantime is that you can forward your resume to theseids in this some are giving errors and some are not so you can send your resume to these<freshers@techmahindra.com> , <offcampus@techmahindra.com> , <jobs@techmahindra.com> , <Campus_TM@mahindrasatyam.com>, <campulse_team@mahindrasatyam.com>, may be this can help

is anybdy aware of d agg criteria? i mean r de strict abt d agg part..cz my agg is 59.75 :(

Dont Worry... while entering ur aggregate in xls sheet, it will automatically round off to 60...!! and i heard that, cutoff is 65...!

is anybdy aware of d agg criteria? i mean r de strict abt d agg part..cz my agg is 59.75 :(

probably yes....don loose ur heart.u need to struggle for first few years of ur career,den al biggies come after u.pls don choose a bpo..cheers :lol:

guys dont send directly 2 freshers@techmahindra.com or offcampus@techmahindra.com , its waste of time , dis is employee referal , u have 2 send 2 an internal employee id in techmahindra , y iam saying dis bcoz last time i did d same mistake by directly sending 2 those above mentioned mails , i got failure notice in one and i received thanks 4m offcampus@techmahindra.com but didnt get any calls 4 apti so i request u guys 2 forward ur resume n XLS 2 d employee(id) working in techmahindra , pls dont waste dis chance