ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'TECH MAHINDRA' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2008 Passout : Last Date to Apply - 14 Apr 2010

Hi frnds I got the date of test in chennai on 16th may 11 AM..any of chennai frnds got the date of venue??

Hi frnd me too got the date of test on 16 May in RMD eng coll........

Hi,Please let me know if passport is a compulsory document while appearing for the test.I can't apply for it right now as i would have to go home for which is not possible in such a short notice. So those who have already appeared (lyk pune people)plz. reply.....I have mine on 9th at 12:30 p.m in bangalore. :blink::unsure:

This is a question to all those who have already attended the exam of Tech M..Please tell me is it madantory to have printout of that mail?If we go without mail,will they allow us on time?Do they check that printout while giving entry?Pls reply.

Hi this is Satyajit, I had applied but I hadn't got any call letter yet. can I still come for the test for Noida Center on 8th of May.plz mention the venue n time too.best wishes to all , who got call etter.

Venue: TechMahindra A-7, Sector 64 Noida-201301 if want to try you can but there is very very little chance that they let you in because they mentioned"Hard copy of the invitation Mail. (Entry strictly prohibited without the print out of this mail) "so think twice before coming also there are many timing to report at venue as my time is 2:30 i read one reply he has written 4:30 so there is 2 hrs gap between various reporting time.best of luck

this is for all those who are thinking to apply for tech mahindra in future. i dont have any refrence. i repead i dont know anybody at tech mahintra or mahindra satyam. i still got call for interview

i send resume at "Campulse_Team@mahindrasatyam.com" and i got call for them. thanks previous tech mahindra thread as i get id from there

so all those who are not having refrence they can send their resume at these id may luck work

<freshers@techmahindra.com> , <offcampus@techmahindra.com> , <jobs@techmahindra.com> , <Campus_TM@mahindrasatyam.com>, <campulse_team@mahindrasatyam.com>

Hi, My aggr is 59%.. would they just permit us incase we go there..other companies do relax their criteria. what bout TM? any idea any1?

Did you get the Offcampus Invitation mail from TM mentioning the date and location where the test would be held? If yes, then what did you write in the Graduation % field in the excel sheet which you sent?If you had written 59% in the Grad% field in the excel sheet and then also got the mail for the test, then you should go, otherwise don't. In the mail, they have clearly specified only those who have the Hard Copy of the Invitation Mail would be allowed.

Those who have attended the process,please tell me whether they check Hardcopy of that mail or not..If I go without mail,will they allow me?

those who got selected on 2 may plzzz or anybody else who had attended the recent placement drive by tech mahindra plzz...share the aptitude format wid us..it will b helpful to us..

Did you get the Offcampus Invitation mail from TM mentioning the date and location where the test would be held? If yes, then what did you write in the Graduation % field in the excel sheet which you sent?If you had written 59% in the Grad% field in the excel sheet and then also got the mail for the test, then you should go, otherwise don't. In the mail, they have clearly specified only those who have the Hard Copy of the Invitation Mail would be allowed.

NO i havent recvd any mail..bt the accenture drive held recently did permit people without mails too..so just a chance...

Venue: TechMahindra

A-7, Sector 64

Noida-201301

if want to try you can but there is very very little chance that they let you in because they mentioned

"Hard copy of the invitation Mail. (Entry strictly prohibited without the print out of this mail) "

so think twice before coming also there are many timing to report at venue as my time is 2:30 i read one reply he has written 4:30 so there is 2 hrs gap between various reporting time.

best of luck

hello......

i also have the same venue in noida...... and timing for the test is 3:30... so i think there is no gap in bet tests slots...

i dont have passport or even recipt of passport application so i want to ask will they allow me only on the basis of entry mail they have sent..???

Hey please whoever attended test recently... please tell ..will dey allow to give exam if we dont carry one of the document.....,,,pleaseeeee tell asap i got my written test 2moro in noida

Hi buddy can u please send the exact mail wat u recvd.........

i hav applied for techmahindra few months back.. i hav choosen location as bangalore.. will they call us r not????Even no reply from TCS,Wipro..i am form Instrumentation branch...I have been tryin many off campus..but till now i didn get any job.. pls any1 do help me out..

hello everyone..

what about the kolkata guys??i heard that today(on 8th may) there will be the tech mahindra off campus??is it true??

if yes..after selecting pls update ur dates of interview and also the date of document submission after selecting..all the best to all of u..

also update ur all dates to the orkut community..i will tell u to which community..

I hav already selected in the previous TM off campus held on 6th mar in kolkata.

already the other guys had joined..but my joining is with u peoples who will be selected..

bye bye

i hav applied for techmahindra few months back.. i hav choosen location as bangalore.. will they call us r not????Even no reply from TCS,Wipro..i am form Instrumentation branch...I have been tryin many off campus..but till now i didn get any job.. pls any1 do help me out..

hi,the off-campus drive for techmahindra is only through employee referral.. how did u apply? And regarding tcs n wipro, they havent started calling.. chennai has many openings , so try chennai too.

hi,the off-campus drive for techmahindra is only through employee referral.. how did u apply? And regarding tcs n wipro, they havent started calling.. chennai has many openings , so try chennai too.

openings in chennai ah ah ah comedy...where s the openings man???

I have applied thru referal only

openings in chennai ah ah ah comedy...where s the openings man???

Many openings in chennai kumaranBut specific..technology they are askin..lyk Callsoft mantory OCA certificationsaturday 8thmay wipro also conducted the same lyk technology wise... i heard these news from some consultancy ...

hey guyzwhoever have attended tech m intrvw cn u ppl just share wht al technical q,s are they asking..is it based on current job or just overall like programing lang n all..as my profile is of test engineer...

hey guyzwhoever have attended tech m intrvw cn u ppl just share wht al technical q,s are they asking..is it based on current job or just overall like programing lang n all..as my profile is of test engineer...

Hi guyz.. had my TechM test today at Noida... 2581 people were called in different slots... though they were not able to manage it and we gave our test at 8 in night... pattern of aptitude test was exactly same as papers you can find anywhere... go through the recent papers... pattern was exactly same... result was declared in 15 minutes... around 500-600 people were selected... [thats my estimate going by the number of people i could see]... Tech Interview are to be conducted tomorrow.. will post you guys about my experience... feel free to post any valid queries...

Hi buddy can u please send the exact mail wat u recvd.........

/Hi wat details u want to know?

hi i got the test date on 16th may 11am at rmd college..i think many from chennai have been shortlisted..can any one post the pattern..?

is passport a mandatory one..? i havent aplied to it till now..its a mandatory doc. in TM selection..hi pls help out..

Could anyone tell me if the result is immediately displayed after we click 'submit' during the aptitude test (or) do we have to wait for someone to announce the results? Declared the results of 2000+ people in 15 minutes ?That is not even enough time to catch our breaths back! I wonder how it happened so fast.