ChetanaSforum
srinichetanas

About Mainframe Technologies

Hi All, My name is Srinivasan Chidambaram, I am a 2008 passed out IT graduate…..I have completed my Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology on April 2008 in Coimbatore.And After that I did a course in JAVA/J2EE in NIIT and it is a four months course.... and completed it by December 2008.And I started to search for job in JAVA field; unfortunately it was a recession period I didn’t get any chance in the software filed... So I planned to search for a job in the software field with a job in Chennai, Even in that situation some of the BPO organizations were offering job opportunities.So I started to try to get a job in the BPO domain from the month of January 2009 and joined Sutherland Global Services on 1st of August 2009 and my client was ACER who sells laptops & desktop computers and I was working as a Technical Support Executive in Sutherland up to 6th of March 2010.Since the software field was coming back to pace again I tried to get into a better job in the software field and I got the info about Maples ESM Technologies is providing placement opportunities in the Mainframe domain.So I am planning to join Maples… If you guys have any info about this institute or any previous experience in this domain or in case if you have got into any of the leading organization by studying in any of the institutes or in case if you are passed out student of Maples are if you are current student share your comments or information with me so I can get a clear picture of this domain and about the centers which trains students and about this particular center in Chennai.You can share your details with me through these following contact details…..Name : Srinivasan Chidambaram B.Tech (I.T.)Yahoo id 1 : srinivasanc2008@yahoo.com :lol: Yahoo id 2 : srinivasc_2008@yahoo.co.in :lol: Gmail id : srinivasanc2010@gmail.com :lol: Mobile : +91-9894362356 :)

Hi All, My name is Srinivasan Chidambaram, I am a 2008 passed out IT graduate…..I have completed my Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology on April 2008 in Coimbatore.And After that I did a course in JAVA/J2EE in NIIT and it is a four months course.... and completed it by December 2008.And I started to search for job in JAVA field; unfortunately it was a recession period I didn’t get any chance in the software filed... So I planned to search for a job in the software field with a job in Chennai, Even in that situation some of the BPO organizations were offering job opportunities.So I started to try to get a job in the BPO domain from the month of January 2009 and joined Sutherland Global Services on 1st of August 2009 and my client was ACER who sells laptops & desktop computers and I was working as a Technical Support Executive in Sutherland up to 6th of March 2010.Since the software field was coming back to pace again I tried to get into a better job in the software field and I got the info about Maples ESM Technologies is providing placement opportunities in the Mainframe domain.So I am planning to join Maples… If you guys have any info about this institute or any previous experience in this domain or in case if you have got into any of the leading organization by studying in any of the institutes or in case if you are passed out student of Maples are if you are current student share your comments or information with me so I can get a clear picture of this domain and about the centers which trains students and about this particular center in Chennai.You can share your details with me through these following contact details…..Name : Srinivasan Chidambaram B.Tech (I.T.)Yahoo id 1 : srinivasanc2008@yahoo.com :lol: Yahoo id 2 : srinivasc_2008@yahoo.co.in :lol: Gmail id : srinivasanc2010@gmail.com :lol: Mobile : +91-9894362356 :)

Hi srinivasan,This is aslam here i completed my B.E in 2008 in Electronics and Communication as of now i am working in RBS in Global transaction operations . Now i trying to look for a job in IT sector and i have planed to do a coursed in MAPLES Kindly assist us who has experience with MAPLES :unsure: RegardsAslam Ahmed ja.aslam@gmail.com

Hi srinivasan,This is aslam here i completed my B.E in 2008 in Electronics and Communication as of now i am working in RBS in Global transaction operations . Now i trying to look for a job in IT sector and i have planed to do a coursed in MAPLES Kindly assist us who has experience with MAPLES :unsure: RegardsAslam Ahmed ja.aslam@gmail.com

Hai Aslam , Whether you are working in Chennai, Whether you are planning to do the course as a part time.If you get any details regarding the Mainframe domain please inform me or if i get anything i will inform you!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hai Aslam ,

Whether you are working in Chennai, Whether you are planning to do the course as a part time.If you get any details regarding the Mainframe domain please inform me or if i get anything i will inform you!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Srinivasan And Aslam,

maples provide placement assistance of 3 to 5 companies among their clients.

i am also a ECE 2008 passed out candidate.I was working with TCS e-Serve from June 2008 to June 2010.I am one among the engg graduates who changed their domain to BPO sector.Now i am doing mainframe training @ Maples ESM Technologies.. I joined on June 14 ,2010 and was very enthusiatic at beginning of JCL,but since i was with BPO for 2 years and not from programming background like (BE-CSE/IT),I did not grasp anymore and did not put any more efforts on my side to understand.Now i am in my CICS case study.my batch program ends by this month.

My advice to frnds from other streams(BE-ECE,Mech,EEEE) and BE grads working in other domain risking to move to IT to any programming side is,If u r confident of u & ur programming skills go for it.

:unsure: rmsmubarak@gmail.com