uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'PATNI' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 Passout

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "PATNI" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:

http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/PATNI

PATNI (www.patni.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

Fresher Openings through Employee Referral : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 Passout

www.ChetanaS.com

* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Off-Campus details are mentioned in the below image(s).

www.ChetanaS.com

Posted Image

hi friends,

I came across above PATNI offcampus forward email and posted it. but I dont know if they accept only the resumes through employee referral or not.

Try your luck.

All the very best.

thanks man for help you people are doing really great job. thanks again. ya this is not only for this post but all the post and the hardwork. many many many thanks again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi friends,

I came across above PATNI offcampus forward email and posted it. but I dont know if they accept only the resumes through employee referral or not.

Try your luck.

All the very best.

thank u a lot.....

Yea thanks i got some sample placement papers of patni..hope it ll b useful for us guys

Yea thanks i got some sample placement papers of patni..hope it ll b useful for us guys

what i think this is not a good place to advertise your website also ur doing just copy and paste work from this web site to you website.... :angry: and again advertising your website on this website it is quite funny

and any details about the pay package?

it was 3.2 @my clg for 09 batch...

Hi ,Any idea on job profile :blink:

it is software programmer but as usual patni put fresher on maintenance of project tat are previously developed .. :blink:

is it aa reference driveor else we can directly send the resume to that mail idif it is aa reference drive can any one give me the reference.............

hi friends,

Try your luck.

All the very best.

thanx a lot dear.....we are really very lucky to join u in exploring new opportunities....u guys really rock buddy....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hi guys i think that we have to forward the resume through internal employee. If we send directly to the mail id there is no acknowledgment. Did any one get any acknowledgment ?

I have no reference in patni.. can any one give me a reference.plzz pm me if anyone want to help me..thnks in adv

Anyone please help me by giving any employee referral, there is no one known to me working in Patni. What should I do? Pls help me...so that I could apply for this process...