ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'PATNI' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 Passout

hi all..please someone give me some referal detailsso that i can apply to it plzzzzzzz help me out

HiiiiiiiiiiPLz provide me some referal to appear in the off-campus of Patni as they r taking resumes through referral onlyThanks in Advance

hi all..please someone give me some referal detailsso that i can apply to it plzzzzzzz help me out

Hi frnds I think we can search in PAtni community in orkut face book and with the help of them we can do it.. Try it

i too applied for the patni off campus.... but no reply yet can anyone help me on the information regarding selection procedure..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i too applied for the patni off campus.... but no reply yet can anyone help me on the information regarding selection procedure..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey did nybodt got sum referral......plz share with us

hi.....please can u give the employ referral detail if you have applied for patni....thanks in advance

hi frnds i too applied for the patni..Did anyone got any updates??

I think employee reference is not a 'must' thing coz i already have sent them my cv in the mail id given..

Did you get any reply from them?

if anyone has some referrance id for patni or birlasoft . please reply soon because i think the last date for applying is not far.

hii all,My friend is working in patni and he told that you can send the mail with ur cv by yourself, but in the mail specify employee code and contact number of referal.

hii all,My friend is working in patni and he told that you can send the mail with ur cv by yourself, but in the mail specify employee code and contact number of referal.

hi....neelesh plss could you let us know your frnd name and contact number so that we can mention the same .................

Hi after sending resume to given mail id its replying back with an error message ....... if any one applied successfully please help me out

Hi friend,Pls send the Employee code and contact no of ur friend to specify in resume,pls help me..

if anyone has some referrance id for patni or birlasoft . please reply soon because i think the last date for applying is not far.

Actually refernce necessary?...Ven dey wil conduct xam?fnz plz if any kno ans...plz...giv reply at which place dey wil condut dis?plz help any body..