ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sanjanasingh1

(FRESHERS) 'SOCIALMOTO' (Startup Company) : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2010 / 2009 / 2008 Passout

Socialmoto (Startup Company) (www.socialmoto.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear Chetanaites,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers : PHP Web Programmers / Researchers

www.ChetanaS.com

We are looking for freshers who think innovatively and work hard, to work in Open Source based web development.

** Important Notes to Job Seekers :

www.ChetanaS.com

• This is a direct job with our company. Apply only if you are willing to work in a Startup Company.

• This is a pure web development position. So please apply only if you have very good programming skills in any language.

• There is no percentage criteria. You can apply if you are extremely passionate about web programming using Open Source Technologies.

• You have to apply only through 'ChetanaS' as mentioned below. Any other applications will be rejected.

• Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.

Job Position: PHP Developer

Job Category: IT / Software

Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka

* Only Bangalore candidates need to apply.

Salary Range: 2.5 to 5 lakhs per annum (Depends on candidate's enthusiasm and passion towards work)

Job Description:

• We are hiring PHP developers to join our Bangalore based team.

• The job involves working on a whole range of new and innovative products.

• If selected, the candidate would get first-hand experience in the design and development of innovative web products.

Desired Experience: Freshers / 0-1 Years

Desired Education:

• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, MCA (Other branches may apply if you have basic knowledge of 'C' programming)

• 2010 / 2009 / 2008 Passout

• Marks are not a constraint. There is no Percentage criteria.

Desired Skills:

• We care about bright enthusiastic folks, with a zeal to explore and learn the latest technologies.

• He/she will should be living/breathing the web 24 hours/day.

• 'Do what it takes' attitude with regards to work.

• Prefer somebody with a strong interest/inclination in blogging, new media, social media etc.

• We specially care for people with interest in open source technologies.

• 0-1 Years of web development experience is preferred, but not mandatory.

• Bright freshers are welcome if they are passionate about web programming.

• People with special interest in Web2.0, Blogs, RSS etc are welcome.

• Basic knowledge of 'C' programming is required.

Note: NO phone calls are accepted. You must apply only through 'ChetanaS' as mentioned below.

Note: The resumes with improper Subject Lines will be deleted. Please follow the below instructions carefully.

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.

* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : socialmoto@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code: CHETANAS

Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format:

<Job Code> - <Job Position> - <Technical Skills> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year of Passout> - <Years Of Experience> - <Current Location>

Examples:

CHETANAS - PHP Developer - C, C++, PHP - B.Tech (CSE) - 2009 - Fresher - Bangalore

CHETANAS - PHP Developer - C, C++, .NET - B.Tech (EEE) - 2008 - Fresher - Bangalore

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

** Important Notes to Job Seekers :

• This is a direct job with our company. Apply only if you are willing to work in a Startup Company.

• This is a pure web development position. So please apply only if you have very good programming skills in any language.

• There is no percentage criteria. You can apply if you are extremely passionate about web programming using Open Source Technologies.

• You have to apply only through 'ChetanaS' as mentioned below. Any other applications will be rejected.

• Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.

Note from Chetana :-

The recruiter has informed ChetanaS that 2010 Passout can also apply. And shortlisted candidates may get calls within next 1 week.

So, apply as soon as possible, before this requirement gets closed.

i havent got any replies i posted my resume but havent got any replies yet :(

i havent got any replies i posted my resume but havent got any replies yet :(

Hi Varun,

1) 2430 Freshers applied for this job till now. Since it's a Startup company, I don't think they will be able to call everyone.

2) It's clearly mentioned that only Bangalore candidates will be considered for this job. The chance for outstation candidates is very less. And to my knowledge, you are from 'Delhi' region. How do you expect a call from this company ? And you applied by putting 'Bangalore' in Subject Line. You are actually spoiling others' chances by applying wrongly.

3) You can actually save time by checking all 'Delhi-NCR' jobs at one place (at below links):

View All NCR Jobs

View All Jobs By Location/Technology

I get a mail from the company to take telephonic interview, i am from Hyderabad i will get call from company.

hey i m from bangalore but still i didnt get any mails yet....

Hi Avneesh,

The company has informed us that they started shortlisting profiles.

But everyone do not expect call from them. A Startup company will not be able to conduct interview to 3,000 people.

Since they got around 3,000 resumes and they want only few people, they may prefer those people with PHP skills (Or some other cutoff criteria)

I get a mail from the company to take telephonic interview, i am from Hyderabad i will get call from company.

hey ! good that some people are getting calls.All the best.By the way, do you have PHP knowledge? and which year passout?

hey ! good that some people are getting calls.All the best.By the way, do you have PHP knowledge? and which year passout?

i don't have php knowledge, am fresher and i apply the post, i get the mail, and they give form and fill it u get telephonic interview in that form