ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
snehavarg

HR QUESTIONS

Hi......I am sherin.I am a fresher.Many of us dont knw how to ans HR questions like strengh,y u r suitable 4 ths job etc...plz answer me......

Q.1 Tell me Something about Yourself?

One should take the opportunity to show his/her communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Since there is no right or wrong answer for this question hence it is important to appear friendly.

The answers can be:

1) I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems.

2)Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.

Hello, For HR round there are not only one or two questions. You have to prepare for many things like if they ask you "Tell me About Yourself" then it means they want to know about your Educational Qualification, Family Background, hobbies, Your Strengths and Weakness. The second and i think important question is Why should we hire you? What do you like and dislike in your current position etc. Regards,Olivia

HR normally asks general questions to test your behavioral skills like communication, family background, experience, why you quit, the role you handled. Strengths: * what strengths did you use in your past job? How did you save money? What are your personal strengths which helps the role to perform better? Are you capable of handling people? Are you just a worker or a leader?Basically, they just are looking the capability of person, whether this person is able to perform in this role. So, study and understand the role better. Here is a tip:Visualize you are performing this job at office and find out the skills that you use daily to perform the job. This will solve most of the problem. Just keep on writing the skills, knowledge, attitudes that you require to do this job.Thanks,Rob

Here are the best Hr question for fresher:

1. IT IS EVIDENT THAT THERE IS SOME GAP WITH REGARDS TO YOUR WORK HISTORY. WHY SO?

Indeed, I was feeling depleted following years of constant work. That is why I chose to take a break and invest some time with my near and dear ones on a rejuvenating break. I am glad to have returned completely revived.

2. HOW MUCH SALARY DO YOU EXPECT?

I am of the opinion that an ideal compensation for any position perceives the skills, acknowledges the performance and gives the employee a chance to enjoy his hobbies and interests. I am certain that this organization additionally takes care of these.

This one is amongst the most popular HR questions and answers.

3. TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF:

This, in all probability happens to be the first question that is asked, and you can expect amid any interview you confront. This is a question to initiate a dialogue and set the ball rolling for the interview. You can reply to this question by giving some information regarding your work experience, technologies you have experience in, academic qualifications and so on. On the off chance that you are a fresh graduate, you can give some information about your family moreover.