ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
snehavarg

What is your WEAKNESS ?

Hi..I am Sherin.I am a fresher.How I reply To the HR if he asks the question "What is your weakness?"

Hi..I am Sherin.I am a fresher.How I reply To the HR if he asks the question "What is your weakness?"

Hi Sherin,It's already answered several times.Search this forum or Check below links and reply if you have any doubts.Tell me about your weakness, HR QuestionWhat are your Weaknesses ?What to say when HR asked about strength and weakness ?What are your weaknesses ?Hi, friends Can anyone tell abt best WeaknessHow can you overcome your negative weakness ?

Hello ,

Hi Sherin,It's already answered several times.Search this forum or Check below links and reply if you have any doubts.Tell me about your weakness, HR QuestionWhat are your Weaknesses ?What to say when HR asked about strength and weakness ?What are your weaknesses ?Hi, friends Can anyone tell abt best WeaknessHow can you overcome your negative weakness ?

Good job you have done and thanks for the helpful post. Many of us are not sure that what to answer question...This is really helpful for everyone.Regards,Olivia

HOW TO GO ABOUT ANSWERING THESE?

While replying to questions concerning your strengths and weaknesses, always keep the job description at the back of your mind. While tending to questions regarding your strengths, concentrate on strengths you possess that are needed for the job. For instance, if a job requires a considerable measure of work on team ventures, you may state that you are a reasonable communicator who can work with various groups of individuals.

While answering questions concerning your weaknesses, dodge shortcomings that would portray that you are unfit for the job. For instance, if the job position requires a great deal of technical ability, don’t state that your shortcoming is technology. Likewise, regardless of what shortcoming you choose, try and put a positive outlook to your answer.