ChetanaSforum
vcmsuresh

give me d details about best mainframe training in chennai?

hi friendsi am a B.E(ece) fresher 2008 pass out. i decide to take mainframe training in chennai.which is the best one.maples,dsrc,others. i enquire maples,fee 38k maples said we arrange 3 to 5 inters. job getting is ur stuff.but my friends said maples didn't arrange placement for 08 passouts. which one is true?i saw www.mainframestraining.com.but that site said ranking for maples 8 ..that site is authentic or not..whichone place through maples 08 passouts of current batch(nov or dec) give d details..professionals from mainframes and knowing one guys ll guide me for my career..thank u.Suresh.M vcmsjobs@gmail.com

hi friendsi am a B.E(ece) fresher 2008 pass out. i decide to take mainframe training in chennai.which is the best one.maples,dsrc,others. i enquire maples,fee 38k maples said we arrange 3 to 5 inters. job getting is ur stuff.but my friends said maples didn't arrange placement for 08 passouts. which one is true?i saw www.mainframestraining.com.but that site said ranking for maples 8 ..that site is authentic or not..whichone place through maples 08 passouts of current batch(nov or dec) give d details..professionals from mainframes and knowing one guys ll guide me for my career..thank u.Suresh.M vcmsjobs@gmail.com

Hi friend,PMS Information Systems is a leading application devloper in IBM Mainframe Technologies in chennai. They are providing 100% placement assurance in Mainframe. It is best institute in chennai. One of my friend he completed his training in PMS Information Systems and get placed in MNC Company. I hope this information will be useful to you.

[bEST TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR MAINFRAME IN CHENNAI] Hi all....I did my mainframe training in BESANT TECHNOLOGIES. They provide best training and cover all topics in depth :). They are providing dedicated training to students. They have both week end and week days classes. Their lab is available all through their business hours right from morning 9am to 9pm B) . Im very happy with the way the trainer delivers his knowledge. I suggest you to join BESANT TECHNOLOGIES to get unmistakable knowledge in mainframe concepts.Their address and web site i am posting below :wub: .BESANT TECHNOLOGIESNo.24, Nagendra Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai-600042, Tamil Nadu, India.Mobile: +91-996 252 8293 | 996 252 8294

I hope this chart will help you.http://www.ibmmainframetraining.com/