ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sravanreddyls

(FRESHERS) 'ACCENTURE INDIA' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : Associate Software Engineers : On 11 Dec 2009

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "ACCENTURE" - PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:

http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/ACCENTURE/

"ACCENTURE" - COMPANY PROFILE AVAILABLE AT:

http://www.ChetanaSforum.com/index.php?showforum=37

ACCENTURE INDIA (www.accenture.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

FRESHERS : CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVE @ SJBIT

www.ChetanaS.com

M/s Accenture Services (P) Ltd is visiting SJBIT on Friday, 11th December 2009 at 8.30 AM for a campus recruitment drive for 2009 batch MCA / BE (All branches except Biomedical, Pharmacy, Textile) Students.

The details are given hereunder. Those students who are interested should register with HRD SJBIT in person on or before 2 PM by 9th December 2009.

Note: This drive is open to all recognized Universities candidates.

Sub: Campus Recruitment by M/s. Accenture Services (P) Ltd, for 2009 Batch MCA/BE (All branches except Biomedical, Pharmacy, Textile) students on Friday, 11th December 2009 at SJBIT, Kengeri, Bangalore.

www.ChetanaS.com

M/s. Accenture Services (P) Ltd, Bangalore has requirements for the post of Associate Software Engineer. The company is visiting SJBIT for the campus drive on 11th December 2009 at 8.30 AM.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Must possess an aggregate of 60% in BE / MCA

• Should have graduated in the year 2009 from BE / MCA

• Should not have any standing backlogs

• Should not have attended any recruitment drive conducted by M/s Accenture Services Pvt Ltd during the previous six months.

www.ChetanaS.com

Selection Process:

• Aptitude Test

• Technical Interview

• HR Interview

www.ChetanaS.com

Documents to be carried:

• Copy of Updated Resume

• College Identity Card / Photo ID

• 2 Passport Size Photographs

• Copies of Marks Cards.

www.ChetanaS.com

Note:

• A copy of the all certificates and resume is to be submitted during the registration process.

Only registered candidates will be allowed to take part in this drive.

• Spot registration will not be entertained.

Last Date for Registration: 9th December 2009; Timings: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM

Address for Registration:

Department of HRD

SJB Institute of Technology

BGS Health & Education City

Uttarahalli Road, Kengeri

Bangalore – 560 060

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Note: All eligible students who are interested should register with the department of HRD, SJBIT in person on or before 9th December 2009 : 2.00 PM

Hi

colleges under ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI are eligible to participate in the Campus drive

Hi there,

Yes Anna University is eligible for registration. I already registered for the drive (I am also from Anna university). It is open to all recognized colleges in India.

But now the registration period is over. Only registered candidates will be allowed for walkin.

Hope you have registered your name.

Is this not for 2008 passed out B.E candidates?

Yes its not for 2008 passed outs i guess our time s over..........! :(

anyone receive call for interview?

Yes ! One of my friends got shortlisted in yesterday's (11 dec) written test and called for interview today (12 dec). He received shortlisting email yesterday evening.

Yes ! One of my friends got shortlisted in yesterday's (11 dec) written test and called for interview today (12 dec). He received shortlisting email yesterday evening.

you have any idea how many are appeared and requirement of accenture ?

around 5,000 people attended it seems. I dont know the requirement of theirs though.not sure how many they shortlisted. I will ask my friend and tell you.

5,000 attended aptitude written test and 550 shortlisted for next rounds (GD, Tech Interview, HR Interview) that happened today. - Not the official numbers though ;)

Don't know how many got final offer, but seems to be good number of lucky people are there.

To add to good news, my friend cleared all rounds and got offer today from Accenture. Joining will be in January.

He says kudos to SJBIT college (and their placement officer - Guru Charan - I think) for managing such huge crowd of 5,000 people in a good manner. The college seems to be very good, though little far from city.

Of course, my friend's special mention of ChetanaS for sharing this job info that helped many job seekers.

Many lucky people saw it on time in ChetanaS, registered at college and got selected - it seems.

Congrats to all those selected. Share ur experience - if you got thru.

Well....frnds....here I m with xact numbers.........

Its sure 8000+ :o people attended the Written Test on 11th as there was on spot registrations entertained that day...also.........

they called 534 students 4 the GD n interview........out of which ........35 were not present.......

now out of 499 they ........selectrd ...around........400 for interviews.............

as far as requirement goes......as per words of Mr. Guru Charan (PO,SJBIT).......accenture r gonna take arnd 250+ from these Event...........

Also......the interviews of all these people were not over .....there are many people left over not interviewed even 1 time..........I was among them.......

In evening arnd 7 o clock ... the HR came n ....told us ........dont feel rejected or something like....that........we ll b calling u in our ofiice at Whitefield .........

giving u various slots.....starting from these 21 DEC........lets see....wen my number will come.............

Also words of ppl who got selected............

Package- 3.03 Lakhs...... :D

Service Agreement..... 1Yr

Location......Might b Chennai or Hyderabad........... :blink:

hii..even i attended the accenture event and have been asked to wait till next week for the next 2 rounds of interviews..i just hope they call us as soon as possible..have any idea how many ppl have already been selected already ..and how many ppl r still yet to attend the tech and hr rounds???

5,000 attended aptitude written test and 550 shortlisted for next rounds (GD, Tech Interview, HR Interview) that happened today. - Not the official numbers though ;)

Don't know how many got final offer, but seems to be good number of lucky people are there.

To add to good news, my friend cleared all rounds and got offer today from Accenture. Joining will be in January.

He says kudos to SJBIT college (and their placement officer - Guru Charan - I think) for managing such huge crowd of 5,000 people in a good manner. The college seems to be very good, though little far from city.

Of course, my friend's special mention of ChetanaS for sharing this job info that helped many job seekers.

Many lucky people saw it on time in ChetanaS, registered at college and got selected - it seems.

Congrats to all those selected. Share ur experience - if you got thru.

i was also one of the selected candidates and have cleared gd .but my interview is not yet over,

can you ask your friend and tell us what questions they asked during the technical and hr interview if possible

hey friends, I have attended the event in SJBIT. Got selected finally after 4 rounds(written,GD,Tech Interview,HR Interview). For all those people who are still waiting for their final 2 rounds. I just wanna say that the Tech Interview matters a lot. If u clear that then u will be in the final list most probably.It dependss on the interviewing officer as what they gonna ask u. sometimes the tech interview is more like a Hr one. so just be confident and u all will clear it. Best wishes to all of U.

hey guys.........out here wid another info.......... :D :D

I called SJBIT HR deptt. .......regarding accenture they told .......ppl who got thru ...GD ...n not interviewed till now.......will b called in these week....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said.... accenture do have many openings.........dey already took 200/350 that day itself..........n now 100 ppl r still left....who will got in these week.....as per him.......

hey guys.........out here wid another info.......... :D :D

I called SJBIT HR deptt. .......regarding accenture they told .......ppl who got thru ...GD ...n not interviewed till now.......will b called in these week....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said.... accenture do have many openings.........dey already took 200/350 that day itself..........n now 100 ppl r still left....who will got in these week.....as per him.......

but after 25th its vacation for them till jan 1st as said from two accenture employees ...if they call they shud on 24th or 23rd...lets see :huh::blink:

hi everyone........I have gone through all rounds of acenture ,except for the technical round ........they told that they would be calling us only after 21 for the interview........but not yet got any reply from them........can anyone tell when r they goin to call the rest of us............

hi....did anyone get a reply from accenture regarding the interview

well its the same with me...i have got HR and technical rounds...no idea wen they are gonna call...only thing v can do is wait...AM DAMN SURE THAT THEY WILL CALL ...but dono wen..

well its the same with me...i have got HR and technical rounds...no idea wen they are gonna call...only thing v can do is wait...AM DAMN SURE THAT THEY WILL CALL ...but dono wen..

Thanks for the reply..........I was really worried.........Hope for the best........ :rolleyes: