ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
meetkamals

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'HTSS' : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech : Software Developers : On 5 Dec 2009

Hi-Tech Company Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

www.ChetanaS.com

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Hi-Tech Company is a global software development and information technology outsourcing company with offshore development center in Chennai. We firmly believe in offering exceptional value to our customers using state of the art technology. While our core business practices are built around acquiring and honing our expertise in the latest front line technologies, we strive to keep ourselves on the cutting edge technology.

Dear Chetanaites,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers : Scheduled Walk-In : C++ / VC++ : Written Test On 5 December 2009

www.ChetanaS.com

There are opening for freshers in Hi-Tech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Chennai.

* This is a direct job with our company.

Job Position: Fresh Developer

Job Designation: Junior Software Analyst

Job Category: IT / Software

Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu

Desired Experience: 0 Years

Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech

Desired Percentage: Minimum 60 %

Mandatory Skills: C++, VC++

Desired Skills: Should be very good in Analytical and Technical skills.

Written Test Syllabus: C++ or VC++ and Aptitude

Test Duration: (Aptitude and C++ or VC++) - Fully Objective. Test duration will be approx 2 hours.

LAST DATE FOR RESUME SUBMISSION: Thursday - 3rd December 2009

* Interviews for the same would be conducted on 5th December 2009 in Chennai.

* Pls Note : Candidates who already appeared for Face to Face technical discussion in last 3 months are requested not to attend this Walk-In.

* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply as mentioned below. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.

www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* This is NOT a Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id & Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.

* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : htss_freshers@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code: CHETANAS

Last Date to Apply: 3 December 2009

Please mentioned the Subject Line of your Email in the below format:

<Job Code> - <Job Position> - <Technical Skills> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Percentage> - <Year of Passout> - <Years Of Experience> - <Current Location>

Examples:

CHETANAS - Fresh Developer - C, C++, JAVA - B.Tech (CSE) - 78 % - 2009 - Fresher - Chennai

CHETANAS - Fresh Developer - C, VC++ - MCA - 71 % - 2008 - Fresher - Chennai

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

anybody has got written test call from this company????????

Yes. But got from a gmail address, which was incidentally delivered to my spam folder. The venue is not the same as the contact address mentioned in their website as well. So, in a dilemma whether to attend or not.

Yes. But got from a gmail address, which was incidentally delivered to my spam folder. The venue is not the same as the contact address mentioned in their website as well. So, in a dilemma whether to attend or not.

all the best i did not get any mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. Tats weird....Did U checked it in tat concerns website abt the Address...???Anyway do t best in interview dude....

Hi manicsI too got mail from them and from gmail id but it was not sent to my spam folder.Anyways when did they ask to come for interview??For me it is dec 7th

hi Mani,If you are in chennai, I think its better to attended and find out abt the company (& their conditions - if any), and inform others here ;)

Hi manics

I too got mail from them and from gmail id but it was not sent to my spam folder.Anyways when did they ask to come for interview??For me it is dec 7th

Dear Mani,

Just to confirm, we (ChetanaS) got the requirement email from the 'Official Email Id' of this Company (as per our Job Posting Guidelines). And they wanted us to send the resumes to their GMAIL ID, as they did not want to get too many emails at their Official Email Id.

And we called the concerned person and confirmed the authenticity of the job. (ChetanaS never publishes the Exclusive Jobs without confirming the authenticity either by Email or Phone.)

They conveyed to us that this is a direct job with their company, and there is no registration or training fee for it. Candidates will be selected purely on merit. However, since it is for Junior level position, the candidate should not expect the higher salary.

We don't know any other details about company. So you can decide whether to attend it or not.

Note: It's almost impossible to find out the complete details of any company. However ChetanaS always tries to perform at least the basic verification for the benefit of Job Seekers.

Hope this above information helps you in taking the decision...

hey Manics, If I were in ur position, I would attend and see what the company is really upto. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dear Mani,

Just to confirm, we (ChetanaS) got the requirement email from the 'Official Email Id' of this Company (as per our Job Posting Guidelines). And they wanted us to send the resumes to their GMAIL ID, as they did not want to get too many emails at their Official Email Id.

And we called the concerned person and confirmed the authenticity of the job. (ChetanaS never publishes the Exclusive Jobs without confirming the authenticity either by Email or Phone.)

They conveyed to us that this is a direct job with their company, and there is no registration or training fee for it. Candidates will be selected purely on merit. However, since it is for Junior level position, the candidate should not expect the higher salary.

We don't know any other details about company. So you can decide whether to attend it or not.

Note: It's almost impossible to find out the complete details of any company. However ChetanaS always tries to perform at least the basic verification for the benefit of Job Seekers.

Hope this above information helps you in taking the decision...

Thanks for the information ChetanaS. It was their contact address that confused me. I was asked to attend the written test yesterday. It would have been great if this information was provided a little early. Nevermind, will look for better opportunities. Thanks for taking time to verify this information. If not for me, this would be beneficial to others attending the interview in the future.

Hi manics

I too got mail from them and from gmail id but it was not sent to my spam folder.Anyways when did they ask to come for interview??For me it is dec 7th

It was on December 5th. Anyway, there's no use brooding over it now.

hi Mani,

If you are in chennai, I think its better to attended and find out abt the company (& their conditions - if any), and inform others here ;)

Yeah, it would have been better if this information was provided a little earlier.

It was on December 5th. Anyway, there's no use brooding over it now.

I think they are calling in batches. May be, u were in first batch ;)

It was on December 5th. Anyway, there's no use brooding over it now.Yeah, it would have been better if this information was provided a little earlier.

I thought your interview is tomorrow, as you didn't mention the date earlier.

I thought your interview is tomorrow, as you didn't mention the date earlier.

Thats alright. Posted Image All the very best. Posted Image

Hi manicsI too got mail from them and from gmail id but it was not sent to my spam folder.Anyways when did they ask to come for interview??For me it is dec 7th

hi srsrsr,did u happen to attend the test ? Any inputs on company ?