ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sai4karthik

Which training institute is the best for Mainframes in chennai ???

Hi friends !I completed my B.Tech( computer science ) in the year 2008, I'm planning to join mainframes course for a great mainframe career.I have done my enquiry in institutes like Texsas, DSRC and etc., but please help me out which one is better and placement record :unsure: Help me out seniors and friends :blink: which one is the best training institute in chennai :rolleyes:

Hi, Maples ESM is the best for Mainframe training. The fee is some what b/w 35-38k.. It provides placement opportunities too .. Companies like Syntel,IBM,Wipro have recruited this month.. Hope this info is valuable.. :)

Hi, Maples ESM is the best for Mainframe training. The fee is some what b/w 35-38k.. It provides placement opportunities too .. Companies like Syntel,IBM,Wipro have recruited this month.. Hope this info is valuable.. :)

Hi Priya126 Yeah this info is valuable for me Thanks for the info :)

Hai i m B.E 2010 fresher.. i hav planned to mainframe in chennai and i hav enquire about maples..how was the placement in maples is it good? the fees was 45000 now. reply..\

[bEST TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR MAINFRAME IN CHENNAI]

Hi all....

I did my mainframe training in BESANT TECHNOLOGIES. They provide best training and cover all topics in depth. They are providing dedicated training to students. They have both week end and week days classes.

Their lab is available all through their business hours right from morning 9am to 9pm. Im very happy with the way the trainer delivers his knowledge. I suggest you to join BESANT TECHNOLOGIES to get unmistakable knowledge in mainframe concepts.

Their address and web site i am posting below.

BESANT TECHNOLOGIES

No.24, Nagendra Nagar,

Velachery Main Road,

Velachery,

Chennai-600042,

Tamil Nadu,

India.

Mobile: +91-996 252 8293 | 996 252 8294

Mainframe Training at Besant Technologies