ChetanaSforum
vasusiri

solve fro infosys

1. My husband's watch gains 2 minutes every hour and my watch loses 1 minute for each hour. One day, we were late to marriage because the difference between the time in the two watches was 1 hr and we looked at the slow watch. When did we last set our watches to the same time?2.B & C initially speak English but when D joined spanish,they also took up spanish.The only common language between A, B and E is French.The only common language between C and E is Italian.Three people speak Portuguese. Most common language is French.One person knows all 5 languages. One person knows 4. One person knows 3. One person 2. One person 1. Who speaks what ?please explain with steps..........

1. My husband's watch gains 2 minutes every hour and my watch loses 1 minute for each hour. One day, we were late to marriage because the difference between the time in the two watches was 1 hr and we looked at the slow watch. When did we last set our watches to the same time?2.B & C initially speak English but when D joined spanish,they also took up spanish.The only common language between A, B and E is French.The only common language between C and E is Italian.Three people speak Portuguese. Most common language is French.One person knows all 5 languages. One person knows 4. One person knows 3. One person 2. One person 1. Who speaks what ?please explain with steps..........

Answer1:I wrote answer for same type of question(Infosys last year question) just bsfore this question the difference is Here they ask in reverse orderTherefore answer is 20 hr before.

please help me i have scored consistently above 70%.but if i add my language papers during my ug degree my % goes below 70. is this will be a problem. please tell mearavinth1. My husband's watch gains 2 minutes every hour and my watch loses 1 minute for each hour. One day, we were late to marriage because the difference between the time in the two watches was 1 hr and we looked at the slow watch. When did we last set our watches to the same time?2.B & C initially speak English but when D joined spanish,they also took up spanish.The only common language between A, B and E is French.The only common language between C and E is Italian.Three people speak Portuguese. Most common language is French.One person knows all 5 languages. One person knows 4. One person knows 3. One person 2. One person 1. Who speaks what ?please explain with steps..........

A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, FrenchC speaks Eng, spanish, italian, portugueseD speaks all 5E speaks french, italian.Draw a table and work it out. u ll find

solution: For 20 hrs the husband's watch gains 40 minutes,and his wife's watch will lose 20 minutes. So after 20 hrs the difference between their watch timings is 60 minutes. That means they set their watches to same time 20 hrs back.

A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, FrenchC speaks Eng, spanish, italian, portugueseD speaks all 5E speaks french, italian.Draw a table and work it out. u ll find

hi...A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, FrenchC speaks Eng, spanish, italian, portugueseD speaks all 5E speaks french, italian.in d que it is mentioned that "Three people speak Portuguese" & Most common language is French............according to it the ans is not correct.........Acc to me ans will be..A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, French,PortugueseC speaks all 5D speaks spanish, portuguese,FrenchE speaks french, italian.cn anybdy help...is dis the write ans?

hi...A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, FrenchC speaks Eng, spanish, italian, portugueseD speaks all 5E speaks french, italian.in d que it is mentioned that "Three people speak Portuguese" & Most common language is French............according to it the ans is not correct.........Acc to me ans will be..A speaks frenchB speaks Eng, Spanish, French,PortugueseC speaks all 5D speaks spanish, portuguese,FrenchE speaks french, italian.cn anybdy help...is dis the write ans?

Hey if you know more questions please post it here.

i solved the first questionA speaks frenchB speaks allC speaks all english, spanish, italian, portugueseD speaks spanish, italian and potugueseE speaks french and italian

Hi i think the correct answer for first question might beA - FrenchB - allC - English, Spanish, Italian, PortugueseD - Spanish, French, PortugueseE - French, Italian

1st ------20 mins before2nd--------A---french(only 1)B---english,french,italian,spanish,portuguese(all 5)C---english,italian(only 2)D---spanish,portuguese(3 lang)E---french,italian,port,spanish(4 lang)..........:-)

guys..... i think i got it. Here in the second question there are two mandatory conditions we have to fulfill in our solution. they are1.A,B & E must have french as a common language.2.C & E must have Italian as a common language.Taking these two conditions in to consideration it is impossible to solve the puzzle.Because it is obvious that only B or C have the chances to make 5 languages, but neither of them can have the 5 languages coz it arises conflicts on the conditions.So we have an alternative condition that the Most common language is french, i.e, all people can speak french. taking this condition, the solution isA-French-1B-English, Spanish, French, Portuguese-4C-English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French-5D-Spanish, Portuguese, French-3E-Italian, French-2I think Mr.Parminder Kaur got the right answer prior to me.

The answer is 20 hours.