ChetanaSforum
svetlana

sap companies for freshers

hi frds,,please tell me which are the companies that are recruiting freshers in sap..i have done a course in it..please reply..thanks svetlana

hi.. wipro, infosys, tcs and satyam are the biggest sap partners.. they work on sap technologies extensively.. since you are trained as well.. u can try these companies

Hey Svetlana.. Hi i am Abey.. can u plz tell me where did u do the course from?? Even i am intrested in doing a SAP Course... Plz do reply. u can mail me at ebymon@hotmail.comThankz Abey

Hello Everybody, I am looking for good oppurtunity, as i have completed the training on SAP-ABAP. Befire that i have worked for one year in software industry. SO plz can anybody tellme where are the openings currently. so that i will able to apply. Kindly waiting for your reply.

:(

hi frds,,please tell me which are the companies that are recruiting freshers in sap..i have done a course in it..please reply..thanks svetlana

Hi,This is vignesh.. can u plz tell me where did u do the course & other details.Even i am intrested in doing a Course in SAP.Plz reply.cheersVignesh

hi everybody,if you are intresested in doing course you should do from recognised institute only. like siemens, genovate or go to sap.com and check there training center. but before doing the course you should be working in sap team or company that will help you a lot in understanding the application.

hi guys this is loki am interested to do sap course before that i need to know what is the eligibility criteria for this course whether this course need 60% agg because i dont have 60% so plz suggest me

Hi,This is vignesh.. can u plz tell me where did u do the course & other details.Even i am intrested in doing a Course in SAP.Plz reply.cheersVignesh

Hi vignesh, I am a SAP SD consultant having 3 years of experience, I have Live SAP SD training videos In which you can see the SAP screen Means whatever the trainer is doing you will be able to see it also you will be able to hear the communication between the trainer and the student, Its market price is 60k but i am selling it in very low cost and one more thing it will live last long with you so whenever you wanna do see it you can see it and it has covered extra syllabus also, please refer to your friends also.ypou can contact me on sami.sach@gmail.comcheers.

hi guys this is loki am interested to do sap course before that i need to know what is the eligibility criteria for this course whether this course need 60% agg because i dont have 60% so plz suggest me

I am a SAP SD consultant having 3 years of experience, I have Live SAP SD training videos In which you can see the SAP screen Means whatever the trainer is doing you will be able to see it also you will be able to hear the communication between the trainer and the student, Its market price is 60k but i am selling it in very low cost and one more thing it will live last long with you so whenever you wanna do/ see it you can see it and it has covered extra syllabus also, please refer to your friends also.ypou can contact me on sami.sach@gmail.comcheers.

I am a SAP SD consultant having 3 years of experience, I have Live SAP SD training videos In which you can see the SAP screen Means whatever the trainer is doing you will be able to see it also you will be able to hear the communication between the trainer and the student, Its market price is 60k but i am selling it in very low cost and one more thing it will live last long with you so whenever you wanna do see it you can see it and it has covered extra syllabus also, please refer to your friends also.ypou can contact me on sami.sach@gmail.comcheers.

I am a SAP SD consultant having 3 years of experience, I have Live SAP SD training videos In which you can see the SAP screen Means whatever the trainer is doing you will be able to see it also you will be able to hear the communication between the trainer and the student, Its market price is 60k but i am selling it in very low cost and one more thing it will live last long with you so whenever you wanna do see it you can see it and it has covered extra syllabus also, please refer to your friends also.ypou can contact me on sami.sach@gmail.comcheers.

Hey Svetlana.. Hi i am Abey.. can u plz tell me where did u do the course from?? Even i am intrested in doing a SAP Course... Plz do reply. u can mail me at ebymon@hotmail.comThankz Abey

I am a SAP SD consultant having 3 years of experience, I have Live SAP SD training videos In which you can see the SAP screen Means whatever the trainer is doing you will be able to see it also you will be able to hear the communication between the trainer and the student, Its market price is 60k but i am selling it in very low cost and one more thing it will live last long with you so whenever you wanna do/ see it you can see it and it has covered extra syllabus also, please refer to your friends also.ypou can contact me on sami.sach@gmail.comcheers.