ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
lucky_chouhan

Unsuccess - Success - Unsuccess Story

Hi to all members and guests, after read out many of the job struggle story on this forums then i decide and make a inspire to show my story for all of you. I'm done my X and X12 very bad percentage (X - 45, XII - 45, BCA - 58) due to family problems. In the year April, 2003 I'm completed my graduation but when i'm BCA 2nd year I'll join the GNIIT course from NIIT center. After completed my Graduation (No Campus) i only going for my GNIIT course but not taking serious about my carriers because i'll give my full time to my girlfriends and my friends and becasue of that i also not attend my first paper in BCA 2nd but due to my University contacts without exams i am clear the BCA 2nd rounds and after BCA 3rd I am still not serious and i failed. after i give the admission one of my friend college (High level contact friend like DSP, Minister etc, he suggest me for give admission of her college) i'll take admission and clear my final degree with cheating and done my graduation with 58%. between those period the otherside my GNIIT course still running and finally March, 05 my GNIIT is also completed and same time i'll lost my all friends due to friends fight and sitted at home with front of computer and surfing. So again I go to NIIT center because they said they give me placement and after done my graduation and my GNIIT course I direct selected to Phizer Company. But the work is Data Entry so I’m not go for this job. So here is the list of my Company’s.1. Phizer – Data Entry Job and I’m not like so l leave the job.2. IBM-Daksh – BPO work, give a interview but not selected.3. Times of India – Working for company software but failed in interview.4. Hindustan Lever – Software work but Travel Job but still not selected.5. ICICI Bank – attend the interview they ask some accounting qns I failed.6. Microsoft – failed in first interview.7. Law Company – Office work but still not selected.8. Usha International – Office work bot cleared interview.9. CMC Limited – BPO, he just take my resume and said they call me but never receive10. Mahindra and Mahindra – Software Troubleshoot work but not selected.11. Theovel Surveys – for Office Cordinator job finally got selected and work exact 1 year.12. Airtel Broaband – BPO Technical Support L2 Clear 3 interview round and selected, work 1.5 Years.Because of some abuse trouble with customer from my side they force to resign me so I’ll give my resignation in month of 17 July, 2008. after Just 5 days I am give a interview in private company 13. SAB Miller – Office Administrator and I selected and work just 3 days and I resign and after that I’m not going anywhere for interview, In that time I hared about Unlimited Govt Bank Vacancy’s So I Join the Bank coaching and the course duration is four months (14 Oct, - 11 Feb, 09) but I’ll stretched it to 20 March, 09. between this duration I’ll prepare my banking exams and give 8 Banking exams, 2 bank announce their result and I’m not selected between this period I send my resume via online to 14. Extranet Technology – Technical Support, Select in 1st round but not going for 2nd round.Now this time My banking course are completed between those period I’ll receive lots of email regarding job, register my self on jobs sites.But Now this is April, 2009 and now done 8 months w/o jobs, but recession time not getting any call between just 7 days I’ll applied 17 Vacancy via mail but not getting single reply. I’m scared like a fresher.What I do. My life run like –1 –2 1 2 3 4 5 6 5 4 3 2 1 0This is not a success story, Its my Unsuccess – Success – Unsuccess story. :(

15. FirstSource BPO Ltd. 10/04/2009 - Not Clear 1st HR Round. Reason: Not reach their criteria (Communication Skill).

today i am really depressed because I'm not clear 1st HR round and they said u back to home,

they ask some common question and i'll give the answer but they not satisfyed.

Q1. tell me something about ur family.

Q2. Which city u want to go and describe the city.

Q3. What is your job responsivilities in ur first job (Network Administrator)

I'll give all 3 answer but not in a fluence manner and i think that the resason i am not selected.

15. Firstsource – Business Process Outsourcing | Global BPO Services

I'm add One more failure in my list.

Today i recieve a call from firstource BPO for Its Technical Process.

The 1st round is HR round and they ask some simple Questions.

Q1. tell me something about your family.

Q2. tell me something about shimla location.

Q3. tell me your first Job (Network Administrator) responsibilities.

I'll give all the answer as per my best but they said i'm not reached their criteria and u can go now.

Very Upset whati do......even i have 2.5 yearexperience.

1. Pfizer Inc (i'll leaved the office because of my coaching) 2. IBM Daksh India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 3. Times of India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 4. Hindustan Unilever Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 5. ICICI Bank (Not Selected, Want a Accounting Candidate) 6. Microsoft Ltd. (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 7. Law Office (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 8. Usha International (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 9. CMC Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 10. Mahindra & Mahindra (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 11. Theovel Surveys (Selected n Work 1 Year) 12. Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) Services. (Selected 1 Year, 5 Months) 13. SABMILLER Brewer Ltd. (Selected Work 4 months) 14. Extranet Technology (Selected work 8 months) 15. FirstSource BPO Services (10, Apr 09) - (Not Clear HR Round)16. NetLink (22, May 09) - (Nice Interview - wait for result) 17. Advanced Recruiters (CC Executive) (19.06.2009) - Nice Interview Still Hunt for Job.............

1. Pfizer Inc (i'll leaved the office because of my coaching) 2. IBM Daksh India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 3. Times of India (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 4. Hindustan Unilever Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 5. ICICI Bank (Not Selected, Want a Accounting Candidate) 6. Microsoft Ltd. (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 7. Law Office (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 8. Usha International (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 9. CMC Limited (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 10. Mahindra & Mahindra (Not Selected, Reason : Don't Know) 11. Theovel Surveys (Selected n Work 1 Year) 12. Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) Services. (Selected 1 Year, 5 Months) 13. SABMILLER Brewer Ltd. (Selected Work 4 months) 14. Extranet Technology (Selected work 8 months) 15. FirstSource BPO Services (10, Apr 09) - (Not Clear HR Round)16. NetLink (22, May 09) - (Nice Interview - wait for result) 17. Advanced Recruiters (CC Executive) (19.06.2009) - Nice Interview Still Hunt for Job.............

dude dont get upset..... give ur best shot this time....evry time... me too looking fro job.... done b.tech wid ece.... watsed my b.tech.... only 2-3 class mates of mine who r eligible for companies r unplaced including me.... so me too is in deep... bt nt lost hope... gud luck man...

Hi !!!Shweta here from Delhi MBA{finance} seeking job in HR. u kw wat today I was very depressed -- I left my job 4 months back due to daily arguments with my boss, and that job also s**cked......It was a job where human can work only if they leave their self respect in pockets.I was just planning to go back to my hometown----I have tried in many company--- gave interviews to young graduate girls good for nothing-- having lot of attitute and call themself HR. Almonst 3rice a week I travel almost 60-70 km to give interview and they say "we'll call you in case you are shortlisted" which never happens . The worst thing is I keep on waiting for their calls... and when I call up they simply say " your resume is on hold"----I live in a PG --- I dnt have any frds in pg -- or to be precise no one have frds in PG of working girls...... every day I here comments like Jobless, vaelli{ means som one who have nothing to do-- in Punjabi}Now to take you in Flash back---I am thrughout English medium from 1 of the best schools in India-- my frds used to say I was intelligent-- and yes ofcourse I wasgot 92% in my pre--boards and 70 in boards--- shocked!!!!! even I wasand this was a start of my bad luck eraHad a dream to go to DU.... Finally took admtion in local college of 12 girls in my class---and did BBA {HR}Joined career launcher--- but was nt able to crack any mgmt entrance... gave bank exam --- and had no resultswanted to join B-schools... My family got into financial crises coz just 3 month before my BBA completion as my sister cleared her MS{ medical} exam resulting --- I had to do MBA from economical college-----TODAY I DNT KW Y BUT I WISH SHE WAS FEW MONTHS LATE TO CLEAR HER ENTRANCE....Any ways It was her good luck and my bad luck....Did MBA in Finance---coz i though I was intelligent....No CAMPUS---ohh yes I had Infosys BPO-- paying 9563/-kicked it off and came to DelhiCleared various BPO interviews---Now in the mean while One of my not very close relative at a higher position emerged-- saying that he can help me with my job. His frd is CFO in hindustan coco cola bev---And I gve interview in Hindustan cocola bevragesNow listen what happened in interview---a panel of 5 CA bashed me with ugly questionobviously-- MBA finance are nothing in front of CA----- REJECTED---------Finally Joined IBM daksh. worked for 2 month and left--- due to somach infection--- as I got my food packed from dhabas .then Joined HDFC bank-- off rolls--- calling profile---- it was good as i earned lot of money there but hell lot of pressure--- moreover I was not satisfied-----To add my boss changed and he was terrible ----in my 11th month to get rid of my boss pressure I did 2 fake sale which he did not catch---- and resigned there after....He got to kw abt it after I left----- THANK GODThen I started hunting for HR job ---- and no results yet ... mean while I got in touch of relative-----he tried helping me but no results----- becozzz I was in regular touch wt him ---his intentions towards me started going bad------- Which I realised-----and stop talking to him----- moreover lost one big hopeI have given interviews in smallest of smallest company which appears to be big on net---- like 1 room company .... or company's running in house by drawing curtons in a part of house.... cozzzz big companys just to call.....And even if they call for interviews--- they say thyat your resume is put on holdRecently I gave interview in HCL BPO as HR {day shift} I called them twice to confirm if they are hiring or not .... they said yes on phone.... But when I went to interveiw they said they are hiring for HR Genralist {night shift} for which I was not comfortable now.I have given almost 35-40 interveiws -- since I have left job---- trust me not even a single company have selected me----------But with all the bad things in my life I have my lovely Parents --- who love me lyk anything .......search in on for job.....byeShweta Gupta

Dated 7 sep 2010, give a interview in Vodafone Prepaid inbound call center.clear written, technical and personal interview and got te job.after work till 17Apr-2011, I given a resign due to change my location bhopal to ratlam.Then after Aprl 2011 to Apr 2012. I m jobless but between this duration i have completed.1. hardware and networking course duration one year.2. ccna duration 4 months and got the both certificate.Give a interview in Karvy Services for National Population Register as data entry operator dated 28 May 2012got the job and work till 28,june2012.But Today I Give a interview in TATA Motors as a Servicing Incharge and got selected.Join Tomorrow.let see what happen.......Its life

Best Career Advice Tips For Your Success

Most of the candidates find it tough to choose a right career for them and reach their goal. There are lots of career opportunities available for you to be successful in your profession. Please follow these points to get your desired result:

1) Hard Work

Hard Work is the key to success and therefore you need to give your best for you to succeed in your mission. Hard work should also be combined with smart work for an effective input and an effective output. It is also said that perseverance always pays and never goes without credit. So if you want to succeed work work and keep working in the right direction.

2) Be a risk taker

Your target would be very difficult to achieve and sometimes you won’t get things that easily. In such cases you need to step out of your comfort zones and take a risk otherwise you will not learn.

For instance if you want to get a job in a city which you are not residing then you need to leave the current city and switch to the desired city and take a risk of searching job and attending interviews. You can’t stay at home and achieve your dreams always.

3) Give time for your family

How much ever great you become do not neglect your family as they are the ones who will always be there for you no matter what happens and so make time for you family and make them a higher priority for you.

4) Give Back

After being successful give something back to the dear and the near ones along with the needy. There are many great business leaders who give something back to their local community for their uplifting them.

5) Be positive

No matter what happens in your life always be positive. Being optimistic will let you think about what else you can do if you have faced a breakdown in your life rather than cribbing and crying about it.

Follow the above graduate career advice for getting job in your desired field. All the best to you.