ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
gaya32fine

Database Certification

I wish to take up DB certification. I am very confused which one to proceed with Oracle or SQL Server.I have worked on SQL server 2005 more 6 months. Pls suggest me which one is in demand.

Hi Gaya, you can proceed with Oracle, it is more demand compare to SQL Server........in both SQL commands are used.....you no need to worry about Oracle.....have a gr8 future, bye...

Wajid Khan _linenums:0'><strong class='bbc'>[color= green]Hi Gaya, you can proceed with Oracle, it is more demand compare to SQL Server........in both SQL commands are used.....you no need to worry about Oracle.....have a gr8 future, bye...[/color]</strong>[i]Wajid Khan[/i]

SQL Server Certification is the Best...and lemme tel u SQL Server Certification is the best and did i tel u that sql server certification is da best....

to be frank only 30-30% of the companies uses Oracle and 70-80% of co's uses SQL Server.....

Hi Gaya, you can proceed with Oracle, it is more demand compare to SQL Server........in both SQL commands are used.....you no need to worry about Oracle.....have a gr8 future, bye...

Wajid Khan _linenums:0'><strong class='bbc'>[color= green]Hi Gaya, you can proceed with Oracle, it is more demand compare to SQL Server........in both SQL commands are used.....you no need to worry about Oracle.....have a gr8 future, bye...[/color]</strong>[i]Wajid Khan[/i]

how is oracle..... is it same as SQL because i want to learn it.. and i know SQL

how is oracle..... is it same as SQL because i want to learn it.. and i know SQL

SQL is a language which is used in DBMS Oracle ,SQL server and DB2 etc are DBMS provided by different vendors/ companiesANSI SQL is standard which is followed in all DBMS and may have few variations but core remains the same in allAnd both SQL svr and Oracle DBA has demand.But my choice would be SQL server.hope this helps