ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
lucky_chouhan

Worked with Airtel - No experience certificate

Hi guys i am work with Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) Service around 1 year 6 month after that i resign and prepare for banking exams. now i am appointed through Addecco Flexione Workforce Solutions (I have agreement letter).Now i mention in my resume I'm work with Addecco Workforce Solution as a client Airtel Telemedia (Broadband) services.the problem is i don't have any experience letter from airtel because i am work for addecco.So i make a fake experience letter and mention i am work with Airtel Telemedia Services. actually i worked but certificate is fake.Is there any problem, because if they verifiied then it shown i work with addecco as a client airtel broadband CC.

Adecco does not give you experience certificate ?If they give it, what is the problem in showing your experience is with Adecco and then mentioning that you work with Airtel ?If you put a fake certificate, you will definitely be in trouble. Companies are trying to get rid of employees in current recession time, and so they are doing strict employment verification nowadays.