ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
lathahr

What are your weaknesses ?

What are your weaknesses ?

At times even when I need help, I myself try to solve my own problems instead of asking a co-worker who might know the answer.

“Try to specify your weakness as your strength and also highlight it as a benefit.”

Your answers can be:

1) One of my weaknesses as I perceive is occasional compromise on time for quality and perfection.

2) I feel I am not very detail-oriented. I’m a person that wants accomplish as much as possible. I realized this hurts quality and therefore I‘m trying hard to find a balance between quality and quantity.

3) At times even when I need help, I try to solve my own problems instead of asking a co-worker who might know the answer. This would save me more time and I would be more efficient. I’m working on knowing when it would be beneficial to ask for help.

While replying to questions concerning your strengths and weaknesses, always keep the job description at the back of your mind. While tending to questions regarding your strengths, concentrate on strengths you possess that are needed for the job. For instance, if a job requires a considerable measure of work on team ventures, you may state that you are a reasonable communicator who can work with various groups of individuals.

While answering questions concerning your weaknesses, dodge shortcomings that would portray that you are unfit for the job. For instance, if the job position requires a great deal of technical ability, don’t state that your shortcoming is technology. Likewise, regardless of what shortcoming you choose, try and put a positive outlook to your answer.

E.g. you may state that you are attempting to improve a specific shortcoming, or clarify how a shortcoming may be viewed as a strength (for instance, on the off chance that you are a bit too meticulous, you can clarify how this in certainty, encourages you come up with quality work).