ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
supriya anand

Why should I hire you ?

why should i hire u? :unsure: plz answer this question

What about this answer ?

I strongly believe that I am the best suitable candidate for this position. I am innovative, hardworking, dedicated to work, and excellent team player. I can interact with other team members easily. And I am very flexible to adapt myself to any situation at work.

Most importantly, I am very much interested and excited to be part of your company and contribute to it's growth, and that's the reason I applied for this position. I believe I can serve your organization for long time.

The interviewer asks this question just to find out how your skills, experience and knowledge can add value to the job.Well to answer this question you need to learn what they are looking for and then tie them with your strengths. This ensures that you are a viable fit for the position.

The more detail you give the stronger your answers will be. Try to summarize all your accomplishments and relate what makes you unique.

Your answers can be:

1) You should hire me because I’m the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job - my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly class results.

2) I believe I’m the perfect fit for this position. I’m very detail oriented, and I organize my work and time very efficiently. But what makes me unique? If I were in your position I would hire myself because of the passion for this industry and my optimistic personality. I want to make more of an impact than just doing my job. I don’t want to blend in with the company; I would rather want my addition to improve it.

How to answer:

We will be seeing over here, tips on how to answer this question. Along the way, you would also come to know as to how to increase self confidence.

• THE APPROACH:

When you’re preparing for the interview, pause for a minute to analyze the set of job description. Prepare a rundown of the prerequisites for the position, that involves skills, personality traits and academic qualifications. At that point, prepare a rundown of the qualities you possess that fit these prerequisites.

In case of each quality, think about a particular time that you utilized that characteristic to accomplish something at work place. For instance, on the off chance that you list that you are a “team player,” think about an instance when your capacity to work admirably with a team brought about an effectively executed project.

Bear in mind to think past the expected set of job description and find out which of your abilities and achievements make you into a stand out applicant than others. For instance, possibly you have a certification that makes you more educated about the organization’s product than a normal sales guy.

Adopt this strategy and make it a part of interview preparation for freshers.

• DURING INTERVIEW:

– FOCUS ON THE UNIQUE ASPECT:

for more details: Why should we hire you