ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
karthick.amace

Hi, friends Can anyone tell abt best Weakness

to tell in an Interview.I'm welcome anyone to share abt Interview experience with me.Iam eagerly waiting for your answer.plz help me.................... :)

to tell in an Interview.

I'm welcome anyone to share abt Interview experience with me.

Iam eagerly waiting for your answer.

plz help me.................... :)

I almost always told this below answer in my interviews. And I never faced any trouble from HR after telling this answer. (Mind you, I attended around 20 interviews.) It all depends on how convincingly you convey the answer. You can tell so many weaknesses. But you should always convey what you are doing to overcome that weakness.

I cannot say 'NO' easily to people even when required. I feel that's my biggest weakness. It land me in trouble few times. For example, if my collegue or friends asks me for help, sometimes I end up doing their work instead of my work. Since it affects my work schedule sometimes, I am nowadays learning to say 'NO'. I still help people when absolutely required, but I am telling 'NO' when I have my important work to complete.

to tell in an Interview.

I'm welcome anyone to share abt Interview experience with me.

Iam eagerly waiting for your answer.

plz help me....................

You can also tell this.

"I sometimes overtrust people, and get into unnecessary trouble...."

Note: If you tell the above, you should also cook a nice example story about how you trusted someone in the past and landed in trouble.

I almost always told this below answer in my interviews. And I never faced any trouble from HR after telling this answer. (Mind you, I attended around 20 interviews.) It all depends on how convincingly you convey the answer. You can tell so many weaknesses. But you should always convey what you are doing to overcome that weakness.

I cannot say 'NO' easily to people even when required. I feel that's my biggest weakness. It land me in trouble few times. For example, if my collegue or friends asks me for help, sometimes I end up doing their work instead of my work. Since it affects my work schedule sometimes, I am nowadays learning to say 'NO'. I still help people when absolutely required, but I am telling 'NO' when I have my important work to complete.

nice answer Surender. Thankx

nice answer Surender. Thankx

You need to practice these questions before the actual interview, so that you can tell answers more convincingly.

These are common HR questions asked in almost all interviews.

So you should not miss these.

awsome answerSurender

One should answer this question that it shd look like a +ve thing even though it is the weak pointeg u can say that sometimes you stick with ur work till it is completed b'coz u cant leave it pending. or u can say that some times i push my people too hard as i like to work with a sense of urgency

Here are the best way to answer regarding weakness related questions:

HOW TO GO ABOUT ANSWERING THESE?
While replying to questions concerning your strengths and weaknesses, always keep the job description at the back of your mind. While tending to questions regarding your strengths, concentrate on strengths you possess that are needed for the job. For instance, if a job requires a considerable measure of work on team ventures, you may state that you are a reasonable communicator who can work with various groups of individuals.

While answering questions concerning your weaknesses, dodge shortcomings that would portray that you are unfit for the job. For instance, if the job position requires a great deal of technical ability, don’t state that your shortcoming is technology. Likewise, regardless of what shortcoming you choose, try and put a positive outlook to your answer.