ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sunilkumarv

After a big struggle Placed in AIG System Solution

Hi Chetana frnds,I am very happy to share and tell you all that i entered into a MNC software company[AIG Systems Solutions]afetr a big struggle in carrer & was very much fustrated earlier working in a BPO taking calls, no free time for break, night shifts,no respect , no proper offs....so..on, But now my designation is software engineer they call here as jr Associate, i am a web designer here, the company dint consider my BPO experience but as being in IT field experiencing the 9th Cloud.. Thanks a lot to ChetanaS website which keep on sending me a lot of updates, encouraging thoughts and many more.. So frnds i suggest you all to dont loose hopes, keep on trying to different-2 companys, be with ChetanaS website which will update you in all aspects.. Any Suggestions, any help, any comments always welcome..IF I CAN DO IT ANYBODY CAN DO IT... JUST LUCK HAS TO FAVOUR YOU...As the other members said Percentage is not that much important if ur Experience speaks..I was like you before 1 month but now i am placed in AIG Systems Solution as a web Designer.Without any gap i sincerely worked in a BPO[1.5years in McAfee Project] I learnt most of the computer applications and was confident enough for my any IT interview and my english speaking Skills was good enough to attatract the interviewer towards myself ... i was keep on trying for different-different companys[with in this 1.5years i tried more than 50 companies] NEVER LOOSE YOUR HOPES, They gave me a good package but dint considered my BPO Exp.. But Still i would say i got this job bcoz i was not sitting in home and i was working even thogh it is a BPO..i used to go for night shift and day time i used to attend the interviews[iT,BPO,help Desk where ever requirement], I used to sleep hardly 3 hrs a Day but now i count my self under sucessfull people.... I am Dam Happy and suggest you to keep on try-try-try and you will see one day will come when things will start favouring you.. upload ur resume in Naukri.com, monster and check ChetanaS as much as you can...GOOD LUCK Any help from my end.. my email sunilkumarv_in052037@rediffmail.comThanks & Regards,V.Sunil KumarJr Associate, CEBAIG System Solutions

i'm scared after read out ur struggle.i'm also worked with airtel broadband BPO between apr, 07, to sep, 08, after i resign i'll prepare for banking exam and join coaching Oct, 08 to march, 09. if MNC company not calculate BPO work experience then i have only one year network administrator experience.