ChetanaSforum
deboo

Need quick help following up the interview

I am looking for a company within a few areas and not all over the city or country. There are not too many companies here. I got a walkin interview chance for the company I wanted to apply. So the cover letter was not needed.

I researched how to prepare a nice resume and cover letter and took some time to better them and make them error-free.

My first and the following interview also went fine. I followed up each interview with a nice thank you note too, and then a phone call. In the second interview, they said that they will inform me a day later if they will hire me or not. But it's almost a week I have not heard from them.

How should I proceed? Should I send my resume along with a cover letter? If yes, what kind of cover letter since I did not send any cover letter the first time? I'm a little confused if I should just send a normal cover letter or one like the follow-up cover letter.

I have added 3 sentences of important info to my resume which people call top selling points. So should I send this new resume with the cover letter?

Can someone please advise soon ? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Deboo

P.S.: It will be helpful if someone can give a link to IT company addresses in Mumbai.

I am looking for a company within a few areas and not all over the city or country. There are not too many companies here. I got a walkin interview chance for the company I wanted to apply. So the cover letter was not needed.

My first and the following interview also went fine. I followed up each interview with a nice thank you note too, and then a phone call. In the second interview, they said that they will inform me a day later if they will hire me or not. But it's almost a week I have not heard from them.

How should I proceed? Should I send my resume along with a cover letter? If yes, what kind of cover letter since I did not send any cover letter the first time? I'm a little confused if I should just send a normal cover letter or one like the follow-up cover letter.

I have added 3 sentences of important info to my resume which people call top selling points. So should I send this new resume with the cover letter?

Can someone please advise soon ? Thanks a lot.

Hi Deboo,

I just saw your question - may be little late.

But I did not understand why you want to send the resume & cover letter after the interview is done.

Didn't you give a copy of your resume to them during the walk-in interview ?

If you have given already, it's not necessary to send the resume again.

You ca just call them up and politely ask the status of your appointment.