ChetanaSforum
deboo

Can you all review and comment on my resume?

I've posted my resume HERE

It will be helpful if everyone can view and post comments what I should do to make my resume better. What should I remove or change?

I tried to make it one page by shrinking all white space but still 4 lines go to the second page, so I let it remain at 2 pages.

Please comment.

Regards,

Deboo

I would expect atleast Chetana Ma'am would comment/reply.

I've posted my resume HERE

It will be helpful if everyone can view and post comments what I should do to make my resume better. What should I remove or change?

I tried to make it one page by shrinking all white space but still 4 lines go to the second page, so I let it remain at 2 pages.

Please comment.

Regards,

Deboo

1) Write dboo@msn.com instead of dboo(AT)msn.com ! The HR generally copy-pastes Email Id while sending call letters. They won't have patience to change the symbol.

2) Frankly speaking, I did not like your "PROFESSIONAL PROFILE" points. The points like this should be avoided - "Worked all 30 days per month without a holiday, 10 hours per day, with good efficiency."

3) You can in fact move "PROFESSIONAL PROFILE" to last of resume and move "WORK EXPERIENCE" to top.

4) You should mention "Diploma in Electronics from Bombay Institute of Technology, Mumbai" under the separate heading "EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICAION"