ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
LORD NAIDU

BEGINEER'S LUCK GOT TO INFY!

:P:PWELL FRIENDS!IAM DINESH FROM NARASARAOPETA ENGINEERING COLLEGE NEAR GUNTUR AND I PULLED OUT SURELY A RABBIT FROM MY HAT!

GOT SELECTED FOR INFY ON 17TH AUGUST HELD AT MY CAMPUS!

WELL !I WAS NEARLY DOWN WITH FEAR OF FAILURE AND WOULD EVEN HAVE SKIPPED THE INTERVIEW AS I GOT CLOSE TO THE DATE?!

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WUD BE ONE OF THE FEW PRIVILIGED TO GET INTO THE INFO SLOT...

I FOLLOWED MAINLY THE 10 DAYS PREPARATION SCHEME SUGGESTED BY RAVI NARULA ...WHOSE ARTICLE IN GOOGLE AS MY CORNERSTONE!

IT MIGHT BE SURPRISING!BUT DIDN'T GO WITH THE PREVIOUS PAPERS AND NEVER TOUCHED R.S.AGARWAAL! CAT MATERIAL FROM T.I.M.E WAS GOOD ENOUGH.

I KEPT FAITH IN GOD AND PREPARED 10 DAYS FOR THIS BATTLE.

A TOTAL OF 1300 STUDENTS WERE TESTED AND ONLY 35 WERE EVENTUALLY SELECTED!

WELL MY MOMENT OF HR WAS WHEN HR ASKED ME ABT MY LONG HAIR!WHEN I TOLD HIM ABT MY VOW OF GIVING MY HAIR TO LORD BALAJI , HE SMILED AT ME AND TOLD T" AT THE END OF THIS MONTH U WUD BE RARING TO GIVE UR HAIR TO GOD..I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN">> ;)

THAT SORT OF CONFIRMED IT AND WELL I WAS QUITE HAPPY!

IMP THING TO REMEBER IS

>KEEP YOUR COOL

>NEVER BE AFRAID AND LOOK INTO THE EYES OF H.R. WHILE YOU SPEAK(MY FRIEND WAS SENT OUT FOR EXCESSIVE STARING ,...MIND U KEEP IT IN LIMITS)

>BE READY TO BACK UP EVERY WORD YOU TELL THE HR WITH FACTS THAT CAN BE BELEIVED BY HIM!

>DON'T ACT THE GENTELMAN NOT TELLING A LIE THAT PAYS!YOU CAN'T TELL IM IF HE ASKS ABT YOUR DGERADING 10TH->ENGG PERFORMANCE THAT WE WERE LAZY..

>HIGHLIGHT THE FACTS THAT IMPRESS(NATIONAL LEVEL QUOZ COPETITIONS AR A PLUS..)

>HAVE PRESCENCE OF MIND !

>MOST IMPORTATNTLY SAY YOUR PRAYERS LOUDLY AND CLEARLY

TAHT WUD SEE IT OFF!