ChetanaSforum
sangi_16

Regarding CCNA

hi friends,i want to join a course ... ccna.how its future and scope...if there is any best institute in chennai or bangalore please inform me also.. iam a 2004 passout (Ece) .i didnt get job till now.if i do a course ,is it useful or not.because i have no experience in any field including networking.please reply....sangeetha

hi friends,

i want to join a course ... ccna.how its future and scope...if there is any best institute in chennai or bangalore please inform me also.. iam a 2004 passout (Ece) .i didnt get job till now.if i do a course ,is it useful or not.because i have no experience in any field including networking.

please reply....

sangeetha

Hi sangeetha,

It is a good decision for getting into networking .But as fresher it is very difficult.You cannot get a job easili like s/w and even the pay will be less.And in the starting u cannot expect ur self in the right job.But once u get experince it is fine.

You can find uncountable people doing CCNA and if u want to be identified you have to get certified.

The best institute in bangalore is either TOP GUN or Mohan's for networking.

Take time......in deciding the best path........donot be in a hurry!!!

All the Best.

Regards

network_forum

Hi sangeetha,

It is a good decision for getting into networking .But as fresher it is very difficult.You cannot get a job easili like s/w and even the pay will be less.And in the starting u cannot expect ur self in the right job.But once u get experince it is fine.

You can find uncountable people doing CCNA and if u want to be identified you have to get certified.

All the Best.

Regards

network_forum

Hi ,

Thank u very much for ur valuable information.

Hi sangeetha,

All the Best.

Regards

network_forum

Hi sangeetha,

CCNA is a good course but you need to know basic concepts of networking before taking this course,if you get basics right then it is very easy to go through the course,to get a good job you must and should do the certifications and in the begining you have to do hardwork more then Software job.

All The Best.

Sunil

hi friends,i want to join a course ... ccna.how its future and scope...if there is any best institute in chennai or bangalore please inform me also.. iam a 2004 passout (Ece) .i didnt get job till now.if i do a course ,is it useful or not.because i have no experience in any field including networking.please reply....sangeetha

in chennai ...Sansbound of Mr.Kotti reddy is doing well in ccna coachingthe scope for network development & testing is high now

in chennai ...Sansbound of Mr.Kotti reddy is doing well in ccna coachingthe scope for network development & testing is high now

Dear Friend,Thanks a lot.Sangeetha

Hello Sangeetha,Since you are 2004 passout, i think it would be difficult for you to get a job with ccna only until you show some fake experience. And if you are going to show some fake experience then if you are not much comfortable & confident in Networking, then better go for some prog lang like .Net or Java. Dont take it as, i am suggesting you for showing fake experience. One more thing, you can do is that go for higher studies which then on completion can help you in getting job easily than now.

Hello Sangeetha,Since you are 2004 passout, i think it would be difficult for you to get a job with ccna only until you show some fake experience. And if you are going to show some fake experience then if you are not much comfortable & confident in Networking, then better go for some prog lang like .Net or Java. Dont take it as, i am suggesting you for showing fake experience. One more thing, you can do is that go for higher studies which then on completion can help you in getting job easily than now.

dear friend, thanks for ur valuable suggestion.i am also in dilemma because i am not interested to put fake experience.i dont like to work in programming side. can i do testing is it worth ..please replySangeetha

Hey Hi...Networking Job is Good....n in future the Demand will surely increase!!! Am working as Network Engineer in Chennai!! Most of the companies hire mostly men....i've seen very few women as Network Engineers!!! Yes u can try for Mainframe or Software testing...Mainframe is always in Demand n the Payy off is good!!!

Hey Hi...Networking Job is Good....n in future the Demand will surely increase!!! Am working as Network Engineer in Chennai!! Most of the companies hire mostly men....i've seen very few women as Network Engineers!!! Yes u can try for Mainframe or Software testing...Mainframe is always in Demand n the Payy off is good!!!

Dear Friend, BUt iam more intersted in networking.

hi you are try the enter the networking field to necessary ccna certificate and good knowlege of networking.same problem i faced and i enter the n/w field and i know the networking field are very large.today i m working in asia second largestest ip base network.you work hard always god help you.now you start the ccna class otherwise self prepare and go the face intervie. i don't know banglore or chennai institute u go there and find the institute and start now. i hope you success

[/quot

can you suggest the best institute ic chennai for CCNA course

[/quot

can you suggest the best institute ic chennai for CCNA course

hi frndzz ! i too have same problem ! i completed my b.tech in 2007 in (ece) since then i am a fresher ! recently i completed ccna & one paper frm ccsp ! as a fresher i am not getting any interview calls ! can any one help in managing two year of experience !

hi frndzz ! i too have same problem ! i completed my b.tech in 2007 in (ece) since then i am a fresher ! recently i completed ccna & one paper frm ccsp ! as a fresher i am not getting any interview calls ! can any one help in managing two year of experience !

Hi there,

This time the best institute for ccna is zoom technologies,hyderabad...yaa hyderabad..im sorry ur looking it in Chennai.But im giving u the site address. Go an d check there if they have an institute in Chennai...if u want to move there u can get accommodations easily..as lots of women study there.But remember first u go to a local hardware and networking institute to clear basic fundamentals about networking...then go for ccna .But when it comes to ccna zoom people are simply the best in India...Recently they were training usa air marshals in ccna...so u can imagine whats so special about zoom that ,people from USA also studying there..

here is the site add just check it http://www.zoomgroup.com

If u have any queries about Cisco,Just feel free to ask them...bye

all the best and see u at the top....

Hi there,

This time the best institute for ccna is zoom technologies,hyderabad...yaa hyderabad..im sorry ur looking it in Chennai.But im giving u the site address. Go an d check there if they have an institute in Chennai...if u want to move there u can get accommodations easily..as lots of women study there.But remember first u go to a local hardware and networking institute to clear basic fundamentals about networking...then go for ccna .But when it comes to ccna zoom people are simply the best in India...Recently they were training usa air marshals in ccna...so u can imagine whats so special about zoom that ,people from USA also studying there..

here is the site add just check it http://www.zoomgroup.com

If u have any queries about Cisco,Just feel free to ask them...bye

all the best and see u at the top....

I am 2008 passed out b.e ece. CCNA Certified and also have 1year exp in ISP,looking for a job.

Thanks for the one help me.

Hi dere,

My Best Advice is to Not pursue CCNA now or further.

Bcoz its again come to the word NO VACANCY.

I searched a lotz of company and they said there is no job available for fresher.

I did CCNA in NIIT ltd.

But my best choice is to go for SANS BOUND.Bcoz they simply best.

Regarding Sans bound be sure they wont teach you simple basics.So be strong in Basics while go there.

In Niit they do the basics but wats the big deal?

You can learn a lot in NIIT but u cant earn real time Experience.

DONT DO CCNA NOW UNLESS OR UNTIL U HAVE A REFERENCE IN A COMPANY

regards,

Rimmon

Hi sangeetha,

All the Best.

Regards

network_forum

hai friend ....dont do the networking course ..............please........its some what difficult to get a job and the salary also very less..............

Hi dere,

My Best Advice is to Not pursue CCNA now or further.

Bcoz its again come to the word NO VACANCY.

I searched a lotz of company and they said there is no job available for fresher.

I did CCNA in NIIT ltd.

But my best choice is to go for SANS BOUND.Bcoz they simply best.

Regarding Sans bound be sure they wont teach you simple basics.So be strong in Basics while go there.

In Niit they do the basics but wats the big deal?

You can learn a lot in NIIT but u cant earn real time Experience.

DONT DO CCNA NOW UNLESS OR UNTIL U HAVE A REFERENCE IN A COMPANY

regards,

Rimmon

Hi all,,,,

Please provide some useful links to start a carrier in networking..... Iam a ccna certified B.tech Graduate... Please provide some links of imp companies

Hi sangeetha,

All the Best.

Regards

network_forum