ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
swetha_200514

JOB LOCATION

Its better if u even post the job location i.e where would the off cmp or intw will be conducted at the description of the topic only. so that we cansearch easily depending on our location. And i have one more idea it would be better if u post the jobs acoording to location i.e jobs in hyd,jobs in chennai ..like that.

Mam create a tab on this site where we can search using desired "job location" and also try to keep some experts online by that we can chat with Educated Experts Live, for immediate replys because i have seen many people feel disappointed if there query is not answered or replyed..

nice thought.. if the city wise search is not possible, every new job opportunity can be classified into part of india i.e Northern, Eastern, Western, Southern, Central or any other criteria which is easy to implement.

Mam create a tab on this site where we can search using desired "job location".

nice thought.. if the city wise search is not possible, every new job opportunity can be classified into part of india i.e Northern, Eastern, Western, Southern, Central or any other criteria which is easy to implement.

Dear Sunil, Sriharsha, Himanshu & Vineet,

We respect your feedback. We thought about this 'Location display' already.

There were few difficulties in implementing this with this particular forum software we are using.

That's the reason we did not do it earlier.

However, keeping your feedback in mind, from today we decided to put the location in the Subject Line of the Job wherever possible.

We will leave it blank if there are too many locations or if the recruiter has not provided the exact location.

We started implementing this in 'Fresher Walk-In Jobs' section.

Go to Fresher Walk-In Section and see the latest jobs for example of how we are displaying the Location.

Alternately, you can also go to 'Search' page of this forum and search for jobs in your location by giving the Location Name as the keyword.

Hope this help you and reduces your job search time a bit.