ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
aparna123reddy

Tell me about yourself...

hi fndsi m searching jobs on .net with 2+ years exp. can anyone tell reply for tell about your self. what should i tell. pls iwant an effective answer. pls........................

Sorry, dear dost , even i'm also facing this problem .i m searching jobs on .net without experience . I'll inform you later. -venki.

hi fndsi m searching jobs on .net with 2+ years exp. can anyone tell reply for tell about your self. what should i tell. pls iwant an effective answer. pls........................

according to me you tell something about your education and something about your family backgraund

Sorry, dear dost , even i'm also facing this problem .i m searching jobs on .net without experience . I'll inform you later. -venki.

just tell about u r name and accodamic profile and u can tell about ur projects

Hello friends, My name is Gurunath, Completed my BE in IT recently. so iam trying for the fresher openings in the software company, plz mail me if any fresher openings are there in any company that knows' u.

Hello friends, My name is Gurunath, Completed my BE in IT recently. so iam trying for the fresher openings in the software company, plz mail me if any fresher openings are there in any company that knows' u.

hi gurunath guptaThis is varun sharma. If you come to know about any fresher IT jobs opening. Please let me know.Varun Sharma

Here are the best way to introduce yourself at job interview:

1. INTRODUCING IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY:

ON ARRIVAL:

When you touch base at an interview site, give a self-introduction to the receptionist by mentioning your name and the reason for your visit. E.g. “My name is Michael Jones and I have come here for a scheduled interview with Mr. Peter at 3pm.” or “I am David Bellows and I have an appointment scheduled with Justin Clark at 11am.”

ON MEETING THE HIRING MANAGER:

Offer to shake hands, regardless of whether the interviewer offer the hand or not. It’s a good decorum to incorporate a handshake as a major aspect of your introduction. Tell the interviewer that it is a joy to meet them, smile, and make sure to look into their eyes. For instance: “I’m Alisha Lionel, it’s pleasure meeting you”

Note: To abstain from sweat-soaked palms, go to the restroom prior to the meeting and wash and wipe your hands. On the off chance that that is not possible, utilize a tissue to dry your hands well before.

A tip to remember and practice during interview preparation for freshers.

2. KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET:

for more details: Tell me about yourself