ChetanaSforum
abhishek_sharma_205

can any1 write the folowing programs in C

THE PROGRAMS ARE: 1) TO CALCULATE HCF OF TWO NUMBERS. 2).AN ARRAY[100] PROFRAM TO FIND ITS DUPLICATE... 3). IF WE WRITE A NAME : ASHOK KUMAR SHARMA CAN U WRITE A PROGRAM TO CALCULATE TAKING INTO CONSIDARATION THE INITIAL OF EACH WORD ALSO CONSIDERING THE SPACEES BTWEEN THEM AND IT SHULD GVE OUTPUT AS A K SHARMA U CAN SEND ME REPLIES AT : abhi12_a@yahoo.co.in

THE PROGRAMS ARE: 1) TO CALCULATE HCF OF TWO NUMBERS. 2).AN ARRAY[100] PROFRAM TO FIND ITS DUPLICATE... 3). IF WE WRITE A NAME : ASHOK KUMAR SHARMA CAN U WRITE A PROGRAM TO CALCULATE TAKING INTO CONSIDARATION THE INITIAL OF EACH WORD ALSO CONSIDERING THE SPACEES BTWEEN THEM AND IT SHULD GVE OUTPUT AS A K SHARMA U CAN SEND ME REPLIES AT : abhi12_a@yahoo.co.in

We'll really be interested to help you if you show your efforts.

wait by tomorow i shall send u.