ChetanaSforum
Arun_123

Netwoking Security

hi all this is my firts post and nice to be with such a big communityCurrently i am in networking, continuing my studies and i want to concentrate on security side. I want to Know, which security side "MCSE + Security" or Cisco(CCSP) is in more demand. Which has more job oppurtunity?Waiting for ur response

I would like to suggest you to go through Cisco(CCSP), it has more demand. You will get lot of job opportunities.

Golden Falcon Consultants is one of the best consultants in Dubai. They offer business promotion,back office management,Customer database maintenance in Dubai. You can use them. GFC offers the best Network and Server Management services. These types of services are well efficient for giving all customer support.

Hi,

I just want to help from my end. If you want networking/security/service delivery jobs etc in Tata Communications, you may reach me/private message me.

Check the below link for current openings and if you find an opening that suits you, just message me, so i can send the reference link. This way you will get your profile shortlisted/ can reach the HR quickly.

https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=TATAComm

All the best.

Feel free to ask any questions.