ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) WEEKEND - 20 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (24-31 May 2019)

Hello mam . Could you please post the jobs which is having an aggregate of less than 60% . I have done my engg n passed out in 2013. I am searching from 6 months. I am not able to find jobs with these criteria. Plz help us. :-(

Hello mam . Could you please post the jobs which is having an aggregate of less than 60% . I have done my engg n passed out in 2013. I am searching from 6 months. I am not able to find jobs with these criteria. Plz help us. :-(

Hi Bhavana,

Life will be difficult with < 60%. But you need not worry toomuch if you have VERY GOOD programming skills.

The jobs without % consideration are very less. Mostly Startups only recruit like that.

Not sure if you are following our job forum closely. But we have been posting such Startup jobs that dont require % criteria.

I advise you to look for Startups, get into one, and then look for MNC once you gain 2 Years experience.

For eg, you should look for jobs such as below :

http://www.ChetanaSforum.com/topic/98135-freshers-coppernine-startup

And what's ur location ?

Hi mam I can't able to see the company's post what to do?

Sorry ! but I did not understand the problem.

Can you explain what exact problem are you facing ?

Which company's post you are unable to see ?

It would be really helpful if you kindly post some more informations about openings in Kolkata!! Thanks in advance.. :)

Hello Sir

I've completed my B.E in Computer Science from Medicaps Indore and have secured 69.7% in 2014 i need you to help me suggest some walk in please as i am a fresher by now.

Mam U rocked(sorry for rocked)..... this portal is much better than any portal over internet.... it is very useful for me...i am MCA fresher looking for java jobs...

Becoz of your website i moved to banglore from pune to search jobs..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH to provide informatin....... :) :) :) :)

Please give me detail that how i apply for the post of system admin and network admin in delhi ncr.i have 1.6 year of experience

hello mam,

i have done my B.E(electronics) from gujarat. i am looking for a job related to me at gujarat,mumbai or near by location.so please inform me if u have any kind of job at my email id : bhavin.vaghela292@gmail.com.

thank you.