ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 30 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (23-30 May 2019)

Hi Mam/sir

My name is M.Arvind raj,I have completed B.E-EEE and also completed Core Java,J2EE at present searching for job in IT sector so please help and guide me if there is any openings in Chennai.since I know Telugu so I can work in bangalore&Hyderabad.Thank you

Hello Friends,

Can anybody tell me how to send a message to E-mail ids which is given in apply link. when i tried to send any of emails to megna@chetanaSforum.com from my Gmail account. Mail is not send to and a system generated mails is comes in my inbox that "you can,t send this message " and i am unable to send any of emails to recruiter to apply for job. can any friends help...... please....

Ma'am i searching for networking related jobs. if is it possible, can u post networking based walkin interviews. thank you very much for your support

MAM.I M B TECH ELECTRICAL......I M NOT GETTING RIGHT MATCHED JOBS......PLZ HELP 

Respected mam, i have been following your forum long time, it really very useful and easy way to find walk ins. I am BE(ece) graduate. could you please elaborate about Technical support engineer job. And i am looking forward any vacancies for tech support in bangalore or chennai.

Hi I m a new user in this forum.. I didn't know from where I search for the walk-ins? So plz tell me... Thank u in advance

As I am new to Chennai, i was in confusing what to do for searching a job, this site ChetanaS helping me a lot, now i got 2 offers. kindly keep on doing this. It will help candidates a lot. Thanks for who ever concern for it.

I completed my MCA(2014) i don't have throat 60... Current aggregate is 72% can plz help me to get interview in companies vch prefer current degree marks...

hi

i have done my mtech in cs(2014) with 71% and searching for job from 2-3 months plz refer or help me to get interview for my candidatutre

though the mail from the forum is showing accenture recruitment.... bt i cant find the link. PLZ help.

thanks n regards

though the mail from the forum is showing accenture recruitment.... bt i cant find the link. PLZ help.

thanks n regards

Hi Abhay,

That job was Experienced Walkin.

And you are searching here in Fresher Jobs.

Hi,

Please let me know the education criteria for the same am passive jobseeker waiting for right opportunity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• GET DAILY JOB ALERTS

Instructions Here

• Our picks

• Similar Content

• By chetanaforum
      (EXPERIENCED) 'PEOPLECLICK TECHNO SOLUTIONS' : Walk-In : Digital Marketing Executives : On 23-28 May 2019 @ Bangalore
      Peopleclick Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd
      - Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

A Position with Peopleclick Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd, is a leading IT organization having Offices in USA,Bangalore and Cochin providing “end-to-end" services and solutions ranging from supporting strategy, development through to enterprise solutions, training services and technology decision. With an excellent team of highly skilled IT professionals, we are focused on providing exciting and innovative Solutions.
      Dear ChetanaS,
      We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

(Experienced) Walk-In : Digital Marketing Executives @ Bangalore
      Greetings to ChetanaS from Peopleclick Techno Solutions ! We have below job openings for our organization.
      Job Position : Digital Marketing Executive
      Job Category : IT | Digital Marketing
      Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
      Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
      Desired Qualification : BBA, BBM, MBA, B.Tech
      Desired Experience : 1 to 3 Years (Mandatory)
      Desired Skills :
      - Search Engine Optimization
      - Google Adwords
      - Social Media, Email Marketing & Google Analytics
      Job Description :
      # Should be expert in SEO, PPC Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, SMO,SEM, ORM,Website Designing, Web Analytic s, etc.
      # Consult business owner & manage digital marketing task.
      # Should have strong convincing skills and willing to work on multiple assignments.
      # Good in social media campaign management meaning. (Linked-In, Face book, etc )
      - In-depth keyword research
      - Studying traffic and analytics
      - Split-testing similar pages
      - Building natural backlinks
      - Analyzing the client’s competitors
      - Maximizing local search exposure
      - Developing strong calls to action
      - Working with writers and designers
      - Programming in HTML, PHP, etc.
      - Expertise with WordPress or Joomla
      - Creating effective ranking strategies
      - Researching the latest SEO practices
      - Good in Email Marketing and creating Email Campaign
      # Good in Seo Tools
      # Good in Tricky Tactics to generate maximum Visitors and Leads as well.
      # Good in SMM like Linkedin,FB,Twitter and IG
      # Since hundreds of aspects can affect a website’s overall desirability to search engines, an SEO expert also has to be well-versed in numerous evaluation tools like Google Analytics and Moz’s Open Site Explorer in order to create a thorough action plan. Likewise, they also have to continually research the latest search engine updates of core ranking algorithms, plus understand how those changes will impact our websites.
      Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
      # Updated Resume Copy
      # A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
      # Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
      # Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
      Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
      Walk-In Date : From 23rd to 28th May 2019
      Walk-In Time : 12 PM to 6 PM only
      Walk-In Venue : 
      Peopleclick Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd,
      Sanctuary at No.102, 36th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, Behind HDFC Bank,
      Bangalore - 560068
      Contact Person : Sethuraman
      Contact Number : +91-9741838807
    • By uttam.siva
      (FRESHERS) 'KRIBHCO' : Graduate Engineer Trainees : Last Date - 10 June 2019 @ Surat
      Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd. (KRIBHCO)

Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd. (KRIBHCO) is a Multi-state Cooperative Society incorporated on 17th April 1980 and is presently registered as a fertilizer production cooperative.
      The Fertilizer Plant, located at Hazira (Surat) consists of production capacity of two streams of Ammonia and four streams of Urea. Presently production of Urea is 22.54 lakh MT and Ammonia is 13.26 lakh MT per annum. The Net worth of the Society is Rs.3413.00 Crores as on March 31st, 2018.
      KRIBHCO considers its employees as a valuable resource and asset. KRIBHCO offers a host of exciting career opportunities to qualified and dynamic young individuals in the field of Production, Maintenance and Technical disciplines.
      VISION
      To become a world class organization that represents the farmer’s community and maximizes their return through specialization in agriculture inputs, rural need based products and other diversified businesses that maximize stake-holders value.
      MISSION
      To act as a catalyst to agricultural and rural development by selecting, financing and managing projects that are both socially desirable and commercially profitable.
      (Freshers) Graduate Engineer Trainees @ Hazira (Surat)
      KRIBHCO is seeking applications from qualified applicants for the position of “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in following streams:
      # Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation
      Important Dates :
      # Last date for receiving the application - 10th June 2019
      How to Apply for this Job ?
      Check All Details
      Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.