ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 30 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (17-24 June 2019)

YES....This is so very true .....We ould be very greatful if we could have some knowledge of intervieews in delhi and NCR region .

i have joined chetanas for over 3 months now and have seen almost 80% jobs for outside delhi ., not that i am not willing to relocate but it is not feasible to go for every interview outside delhi.

We would be very very greatfull if you could shed some light in this area

click on NCR word in Tag Cloud to see all Delhi jobs.

http://www.ChetanaSforum.com/index.php?autocom=tagging

I saw Accenture off-campus. But for that I have to appear for eLitmus test. And I saw the litmus test calendar and the test is on 1st Aug. where as Accenture off campus is on 31st..!! so please help in that matter!!

did u write the test?

Iam checking chetanas openings for freshers links regularly but after clicking the link the walkin venues are from diff locations Please mention the location of the walkin venue in the link itself so as we can search for another link if the location is not ours

what does "exclusive for chetanaites" mean...?

Hi Sumit,It means the job is sent to ChetanaS directly by Company HR and cannot be viewed in other fake job sites.You can apply for those jobs exactly as per instructions mentioned in the job posting.Note: I have also replied to you in detail through email. Please check that for all clarifications.

hiiiiiisir please provide some ncr walkins ...thanks

Hi frnd,i am yeshaswetha, completed B.Tech in 2009 with 71%, and i am looking for job in .net in hyderabadif u are aware of any openings on .net please let me know..pls pls...

Hello mam...just a week before i got to know about your website....i am sure i will be able to get through any one of the Mnc's...thank u soo much for your help Mam

hi ,i dont get any calls, so kindly please help me out...im 2009 batch searching for job in bangalore location.if u get any kind of information inform me.....plz plz.

not so many jobs for 2009 passout. its job festive time for 2010 passout.check the job sections carefully, u may find few for 2009 passout.or see jobs of ur location (click on ur location name)http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?autocom=tagging

can anyone tell me is ericsn coming for off campus in greater noida on 29th nov. 2010 ???... if yes , then plz gve me details about the colg in which it will happen , timing etc.. plzzzz

HIYOU ARE TELLING THE COMPANYS NAME FOR WALKINSBUT WHERE WE HAVE TO CHECK FOR MORE DETAILSPLEASE HELP US BY GIVING THE COMPANYS WEBSITE ADDRESS ALSOREGARDSPRAVEEN

For company details and website click there itself.very thing is mentioned clearly :unsure:

I applied for many companies bt i didn't get any calls.May be I think i am applying wrongly.Plz give me any suggestion for applying when there mentioned like apply through ChetanaS.

"HCL INFOSYSTEMS" : BE / B.Tech : Openings for Freshers @ Jaipuris not opened now. please check it

hey hi,....this is kiran m quit impressed by visiting this site all in one gr8....but whatever resume n jobs m applying mails r showing as failed...delivery failed so y like this wt is d problem hmmmm...............

hey hi,....

this is kiran m quit impressed by visiting this site all in one gr8....

but whatever resume n jobs m applying mails r showing as failed...

delivery failed so y like this wt is d problem hmmmm...............

Hi Kiran,

If you can let us know which jobs you applied and what Email Subject Lines you have used, I can tell you why they failed.

Please note that you need to follow the given instructions very carefully.

Also, if we mention 'Local candidates only', then other location candidates will get failure notice if they try to apply.