ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 20 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (17-24 June 2019)

hi dear friends i am from chennai completed my BE-cse pls help me in getting a job am in so critical situation pls help me sreaching freshers job in chennai am not in situation to pay for my taining n get a job so some friends u should help me to get a job immediately hepl me i'll be so thankfull till my life this is my email id pls help me to make my life success :( :(

hi mam ....can u post the walk-ins r off campus placements in chennai for BE-cse 2011 freshers.....thank uuuuuuu....mam pls help me mam

hi mami have applied many companies but am not getting any one of reply mam pls hepl me am in so need of a job i completed BE-cse am a fersher n i have secured 68% in degree waiting for ur reply mam

hi mami have applied many companies but am not getting any one of reply mam pls hepl me am in so need of a job i completed BE-cse am a fersher n i have secured 68% in degree waiting for ur reply mam

Hi Manju,For each fresher job, around 5,000 candidates apply through ChetanaS. So it requires a bit of luck to get shortlisted, as companies generally shortlist only few hundreds.I advise you to concentrate on Walk-In & Off-Campus also instead of waiting for Call Letters.Also, don't be restricted to Chennai based jobs only. Try to cover at least Chennai & Bangalore locations. Apply for all jobs in those locations and try to attend the Walk-In.

hi mam

i have applied many companies but am not getting any one of reply mam pls hepl me am in so need of a job i completed BE-cse am a fersher n i have secured 68% in degree waiting for ur reply mam

At anytime, go to below link and click on the Tag 'Tamilnadu' to view all Chennai/Tamilnadu jobs. There are decent number of jobs in Chennai when compared to other cities.

http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?autocom=tagging

I also suggest applying to Bangalore based jobs.

hi mam pls help me actually for infosys opening they asked us to forward our resume at the address of freshers2011@infosys.com even i'm sending to it but my mail cant reach them as soon as i sent my mail the following reply is coming ""The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly"" am sending many times but same reply s coming mam pls help me soon waiting for ur reply last date is 12 dec pls help me soon mam thank you

hi mampls help me actually for infosys opening they asked us to forward our resume at the address of freshers2011@infosys.com even i'm sending to it but my mail cant reach them as soon as i sent my mail the following reply is coming ""The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly""am sending many times but same reply s coming mam pls help me soon waiting for ur reply last date is 12 dec pls help me soon mamthank youPLS REPLY ME MAM.............

Hi sir,I Soubhagya L Lingaraddi, completed my BE in the stream of Electrical and Electronics(2011 passout) with an aggregate of 65.43% from HIT Nidasoshi. Thanks and Regards,Soubhagya

Hi sir, I Rajitha P Rajan, completed my BE in the stream of computer science(2011 passout) with an aggregate of 60% from HIT Nidasoshi. Thanks and Regards,Rajitha

Hello MamThank you for ur work. But all the posts u have made are mostly for IT sector. Can u help me out with the automation field which includes SCADA, PLC. having a very tough time here.:( :(

Guys came 2 know that Offcampus drives for 2012 will be conducted only after Oncampus guys are sent 2 training. Still many of those guys haven't got their DOJ s. So I think we will have 2 wait. And also register in tcs portal as early as possible and add reference details to complete application.

HiI am new to this forum. I am pursuing MBA Finance( final semester). I want to know from where I can see openings in Finance.Thanks in advance.Sakshi Arora

I cant see this job. Why? They want approval from a moderator

I can't understand ! Which job you are unable to see ?Please give details.