ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 20 WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS JOB LIST (13-20 July 2020)

NEW FRESHER WALK-IN & OFF-CAMPUS
---
RELIANCE JIO : Graduate Engineer Trainees @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
RELIANCE JIO : Graduate Engineer Trainees @ Mumbai
JOB DETAILS
---
[ UPDATED ] HOW TO GET JOB ALERTS on time ? - EMAILS, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, TWITTER
ALL DETAILS
---
QUALCOMM : Engineers @ Hyderabad
JOB DETAILS
---
CODEBOARD TECHNOLOGY : Off-Campus : Junior Software Engineers @ Chennai
JOB DETAILS
---
TEAM LEASE : Walk-In : Technical Support / IT Helpdesk : On 1-11 July 2020 @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
APPSOURCE : Walk-In : Developers : July 2020 @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
AMAZON : Device Associates @ Chennai
JOB DETAILS
---
PROWESSTICS IT : Off-Campus : Software Engineer Trainees @ Chennai
JOB DETAILS
---
2H DIGITAL : Off-Campus : Web Developer Interns @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
AMAZON : Software Testing @ Chennai
JOB DETAILS
---
ADINATH SOLUTION : Off-Campus : Trainees @ Pune
JOB DETAILS
---
TWOPIR : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH : Last Date - 20 July 2020 @ Pune
JOB DETAILS
---
QUALITLABS : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH / MCA : Software Testing @ Hyderabad
JOB DETAILS
---
MCAFEE : Software Development Engineer in Test - Entry Level @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
RELIANCE JIO : Graduate Engineer Trainees @ Hyderabad
JOB DETAILS
---
INFORMATICA : Software Engineers @ Bangalore
JOB DETAILS
---
ZENQ : BE / BTECH / MCA / ME / MTECH : Testing Interns @ Hyderabad
JOB DETAILS
---
ALL WALK-IN / OFF-CAMPUS LIST HERE
JOB DETAILS
---

thanks a lot madam for all the selfless work you are doing for job seekers like me.

HIYOU ARE TELLING THE COMPANYS NAME FOR WALKINSBUT WHERE WE HAVE TO CHECK FOR MORE DETAILSPLEASE HELP US BY GIVING THE COMPANYS WEBSITE ADDRESS ALSO

REGARDS

PRAVEEN

thankssssss a lotttttttt mam !!!! i am a recent member n got 3 calls after i started applying for jobs at Chetanas.comunfortunately i couldn't crack the interviews. hope i will get my day. thanks 4 all that great work you r doing for us.

don't worry KSN. you will crack it on one day. as madam always tells believe in yourselfbest of luckravi

okay, thanks a lot to u & of course our mam.

seems to be a festival for job seekers this week. nice to see so many jobs unlike 2000, 2001 :rolleyes:

Yes, thatz true, lots of opps nowadays 4 everyone !!!!

thanks mam. the list is useful. i will surely fwd to all my contacts.

:unsure: hi i wrote my infosys test and i cleared aps but unfortunately i was regected in h.r round..now will u plz send me if there is any off-campus for tcs,cts,satyam for 2006 passed outs....

That was nice to see more number of walk-in this week but there are very few walk-in at hyderabad.So kindly arrange for walk-in at hyderabad as iam 2006 fresher.

hai friends iam new to this forum and intersted to get the news regarding recruitments for MCA freshers 2006so plz help me in finding out the jobs and i want to develop a good resume.. so pz forward me the sample resumes if any with u ppl.........bye

Thanks very much Mam for this info.But why there is no or only 2-3 IT jobs in Delhi,NCR?? :o Cud u pls provide some info or companies that recruiting freshers in Delhi,NCR??

Dear Umesh,It's not that we have partiality towards Delhi/NCR :P But those jobs are less for 2 reasons:1) The number of jobs in south is far more than Delhi/NCR.2) We display any job sent by various Chetanaites. They are spread across India. However the number of Chetanaites from South are more than those of Delhi/NCR.Lets see how can we improve it. One certain way is to get more Delhi/NCR people in to our group so that they will inform us more openings. But it's upto you people how you can spread the good word about ChetanaS in your area and help us.

yeah i also feel that their ar very less post about job opening and walk in in NCR and delhi region i wish people do come up with more post in this section

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• GET DAILY JOB ALERTS

Instructions Here

• Our picks

• Similar Content

• By uttam.siva
      (FRESHERS) 'CISCO INDIA' : Associate Sales Engineers @ Bangalore
      Cisco India

(Freshers) Associate Sales Engineer (Full Time) - India Sales UHR @ Bangalore (Karnataka)
      Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. 
      # Associate Sales Engineer (Full Time) - India Sales UHR
      # LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
      # AREA OF INTEREST: Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
      # JOB TYPE: New Graduate
      # TECHNOLOGY INTEREST: *None
      # JOB ID: 1297655
      # Position: Associate Sales Engineer (Full Time)
      # Location: Bangalore
      # Program Start Date: July 2021
      # Area of Interest: Sales – Product
      Who You'll Work With:
      # You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
      # As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
      # You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.  
      # The program will begin on July,2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
      What You’ll Do:
      # Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience. In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
      # Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
      # From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
      Who You Are:
      # Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
      # A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
      # View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
      # Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
      # Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
      What You Need to Be Eligible:
      # You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar. 
      # Must have graduated by May 2019 or later
      # Fluent in English and the official language(s)
      # Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, JAVA or Python are desired. 
      # Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
      # Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
      How to Apply for this Job ?
      Apply Online Here
      Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.
    • By uttam.siva
      (EXPERIENCED) 'PROCTER & GAMBLE (P&G)' : Managers - Salesforce Devops @ Mumbai
      Procter & Gamble (P&G)

Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
      Information Technology (IT) IT uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have the desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
      (Experienced) MANAGERS - SALESFORCE DEVOPS @ Mumbai (Maharashtra)
      Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. 
      Description of the role:
      # You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Application Development & Operations Engineer for Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting development of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications coordinated with Salesforce backend.
      # You will ensure quality assurance, release management and operations for your application to meet business, user, and solution requirements. You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, manage solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free.
      # You will get along with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and support Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform.
      Requirements (Skills / Experiences) for the role:
      # 2-5+ years of IT professional development experience using Salesforce platform for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience
      # Technical development experience in Apex, Visual-Force, Force.com or Java/J2EE will be an advantage
      # Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or Platform App Builder certification would be an advantage
      # Knowledge of mobile applications development and implementation
      # Practical experience with any programming language – we are looking for a person with practical technical experience
      # Proficiency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a huge advantage but is not a mandate
      # Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal teamwork skills.
      # Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT proficiency preferred).
      # Strong passion for technology and ability to demonstrate technology to add business value
      # Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
      # English fluency
      # Job locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
      # Job Type: Full-time
      # Job Categories: Information Technology
      # Req No: IT 00002632
      How to Apply for this Job ?
      Apply Online Here
      Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.