ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
adviser

Love our partner...

Just now married couple enter in to a new house for enjoying te life. their relatives and friends give blessings and give happy mood them for better future.then and thereafter they think their job profiles and each one joining their jobs. their life started with enjoyment or whatever first step started homely life. After starting the life, both are pick-up and separate their views and tally each other daily. First year , some times first day start their requirments and querrel each other.The marriage brings life not only couples, each and every one recognise the couple is best couple of the among us. But couples failed life for ful fil their requirment and each other not understanding because of lock of time. is it true?Please I want to know about the situation happend this?1. this problem creating himself2. or problems under standing3. or lock of time for discussion4. or money minded5. or sorrounding people or circumstances, if specy fy6. or jobs profile7. or Education play the roll8. or their past play roll9. or Recognisation in front of each other10. My opinion is stop nagging each other. if agree with me

hai friend, my opinion is lack of time for them to sit and discuss the issues. most of the problems will solve thru discussion but they don't have the time to sit these days and talk.cheers........Aditya.G

I agree with your openion of "Stop nagging each other."and the additional thing is each one will have their own plans like family and expenditure.they need not have same views but try to understand the views of other partner and patience plays major role.