ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
friendship_never_dies

Total frustation about fraud training institutes !!

HI

My name is AMIT nad my highest qualification is B.Tech in Information technology 2006and i have done diploma in Mechnaical Engg also.I want to share with u all the time i m facing and differnt blames.In my campus all good companies have visited but due to my 10th marks ie 55.46 % im not allowded by my college placement incharge to sit for campus drives.I always insisted my sir to plz allow me to sit in college campus i will handle the sitation at the time of verfication in company but he always keep on saying that our college reputation will suffer i we allow students like you ie(those having less marks in (10th 0r 12th).

So i was out of my college in aug2006 and started searching jobs in various job portals and continoiusly applying but not getting any replies from them(2months).

Third phase of fresher (thinking to join a course)

I also joined a good reputed institute and convinced by their by their beautiful counceller that after doin a Java course i will surely get the job and we will help also in your aptitude skill etc

counceller words

Amit join a course limited seats.............

call 5times a day that when im taking addmission..........

promise that they will continiously give me a calls for placement after completing coursecourse will be completed in 3 months.

As usual my decision is OK i m joining course ...................so deposited 20000(my mother arranged this amount for me as a loan from her ppf account)

After joining course(c++,Java,j2ee)

The same councellor forgot my face and did'nt inform me when my batch is starting and as a result of that i missed my first class.Here i want to mention that first class means u left one book.

my course is not completed in three months institute has taken 7months to complete ie(sept2006-march2007)

they tell me that u have to score 60% or above to avail placement calls from institute(this is the hidden astrik*)god is with me and ihave scored (c++ 77%) and (java+j2ee) 68%.

now the time come for them to break the false promise made by thier councellor.

1) only three calls u will be getting

2) no aptitude prepartion help

Now another twist here u all laugh(All calls given to r of call centres) hahaha hahahah tongue.gif after completingJ2ee c++ u r forced to join and attend technical support interview just for fulfilling their placement promise.I continiously requsting them plz give me a call reated to my course ,for technical support job i can apply directly .But they said right now we dont have openings in software field for the time being amit u should appear for tech support interviews,so i appered and clear a interview and got the job as Technical support Engg15th aplir2007 .

i want to share with u all what a technical support engg does

cramed script (Thanku for chosiing bla bla bla How may i provide u with an excellent support today)

ur day end with telling customer how to change Ip addreses in lan and in wireless laptos according to routers of company for which u r providing supportetc.Contitinously same type of calls one after another.So i left the job as my mind is totally confused and always in tension.

Contacted my institue again for software opening and they said they fullfilled thier promise for placement ie call center job

Now i m jobless totally dissappointed the way i m bluffed.what i can do as one and half year is over and i m out of touch of my concepts also.

I lost my confidence .

Wht can i do ?????wht is my future ???????i have waitsed my precious time in doing course????

Plz tell me the path now...............................................Help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

my 10th marks also creates a problem now my year agp is another problem......................plz help..............

Hi Amit,Don't worry my friend.You will get a great job.I will give you some pointers on which you may have to work out.Now that your 1 and a half years is over in acquiring that knowledge in C++, Java/J2EE.So, you have good knowledge in these subjects.You join any small company or institute like AVL in Noida or Ducat, Noida or even NIIT etc.One thing more you should make Java/J2EE as your strength because there are lots of openings in this line. Join even as a faculty somewhere and try to work on consultancy projects etc.Try to clear SCJP5 and SCWCD1.4. Refer to Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates books to clear all your doubts and strengthen your knowledge.Refer to websites like javaranch.com etc.You should also work on your communication skills as well.Try to be confident and face all interviews as boldly as you can.Once you are able to do 1 or two projects successfully you will get the confidence and will be able to crack all the interviews.Apply as an experienced professional afterwards.Remove all the clutter from your mind.You should always remember one thing that every dog has a day.And hardwork always pays.So be confident and trust yourself.You will get a wonderful job.I am sure about that. Thanks and regards,Mr.Sonal Sharma

hey Amit, read ur post..tht's a common prob. dude...evry alternate have same kinda issue....(including me).but jst to inform....nw a days many companies (Accenture to name one) are hiring like anything only considering ur graduation marks (though u have to tk the company test like written,GD,HR,Personal interview). i believe atleast u wld be ready for this.Do have an account in all the job sites...attach there ur updated resume...monster india , naukri are one of the best sites...even u can get the sample set papers of various companies (navigate to a tab in ChetanaSinterview.com)....wid useful comment how to cope wid it...The hiring is used to have frquently, so missing the first time wont be a prob anymore..ok one more thing...it's better if u have a book with reasoning questions..and the similar stuffs.Do let me know if u still have any confusion....it wld be my pleasure to help u out....tk care.ali_dreamz2004@yahoo.co.in

Hello.........Do not trust on any institutes whether it is this or that.....Trust on urself and only (honestly) prepare for ur skills and keep trying with patience......There are many who are struglling so u are not alone...Just have faith in urself and Allmighty

Hi Amit,Dont u worry....many of us are with u (including me) still searching for the job. But never give up the hope. Believe in urself amit. There is nothing impossible in this world unless u make a mind to make it possible. Whenever u join any institute its very common that they give all such promises and never keep it up, but they provide us the knowledge to some excent and that we should enhance it. We need to get to learn the technology well and make our basics strong. U can get any type of help from this forum amit.Do not let yourself down....

hey Amit, read ur post..tht's a common prob. dude...evry alternate have same kinda issue....(including me).but jst to inform....nw a days many companies (Accenture to name one) are hiring like anything only considering ur graduation marks (though u have to tk the company test like written,GD,HR,Personal interview). i believe atleast u wld be ready for this.Do have an account in all the job sites...attach there ur updated resume...monster india , naukri are one of the best sites...even u can get the sample set papers of various companies (navigate to a tab in ChetanaSinterview.com)....wid useful comment how to cope wid it...The hiring is used to have frquently, so missing the first time wont be a prob anymore..ok one more thing...it's better if u have a book with reasoning questions..and the similar stuffs.Do let me know if u still have any confusion....it wld be my pleasure to help u out....tk care.ali_dreamz2004@yahoo.co.in

This is true