ChetanaSforum
hema.s

Fresher-2007 : I am not placed anywhere...

Hello this is deepthi.I am a may,2007 passed out student in Information Technology.I have attended TCS off-campus but was not selected.I have taken course in ADVANCED JAVA and J2EE. I am looking out for oppurtunities but still waiting.I have applied to many companies directly on their website and also registered myself on naukri, monster, timesjobs.Still i am not placed anywhere.Please guys help me out because once it's may,2008 then i will no longer be a fresher.Are there any openings for freshers in any of the companies ???

Hello this is deepthi.I am a may,2007 passed out student in Information Technology.I have attended TCS off-campus but was not selected.I have taken course in ADVANCED JAVA and J2EE. I am looking out for oppurtunities but still waiting.I have applied to many companies directly on their website and also registered myself on naukri, monster, timesjobs.Still i am not placed anywhere.Please guys help me out because once it's may,2008 then i will no longer be a fresher.Are there any openings for freshers in any of the companies ???

hello deepthi..i am also same about you but i am an electrical and electronics engneeer but still now i am joined one management company in chennai still now i am working in mumbai.. ..i completed my core java in NIIT Erode..so best my advise for you java is a very good platform but all mnc and medium level mnc only they are asking 2-4 years experience person ,so fresher may be select but you want to do strong your c,c++, advan java ,j2ee but this not enough for you please learn any backend data base (sql,orcale because now all mumbai vaccancy java+database+c+c++) its my experiencei am not confuse for you...suppose you want place fresher means they are first asking are you strong in c,c++ and any data base..after they are given java post...L&T infotech only checking directly java knowledge,so first you joind any small enterprise ,prepare L&t question you can easy to place in l&t...

Hi Deepthi,         Directly placing is a level1 firm is not a easy thing i think u hav better %'s in all academics so apply to any firm itz not a matter dat is level 1 or 2 or 3. First u has to get exp. Presently softsol and roadsilk infosys is having vacancies on java platform. If u want the details abt those firm's jst send ur @ address to memine @ is naveen.bachu@gmail.com. I got mails frm those firms i ill forward those to ur ID ok.All the best.

Hello jayaraja,thanks for your reply.I have taken courses in java,but not in any databse or in c/c++.We have databse and c in our curriculam .If i mention in my resume that we had c and databse in our curriculam and attend the interviews by saying that i am intersted in c ,database,is it enough or should i take courses in c and database compulsorily ?Regarding L&T i have applied for L&T when they annonced their requirement for freshers.But i have received any call letter.How shall i apply for L&T now,where is the requirement for this company going on?Please reply back to me.

Hello naveen ,this is deepthi.Thanks for your reply.What you said is correct .We should not think about the level 1 2 3 of the company.That's what i too think.But regarding softsol & roadsilk infosys i have one query.Where are they located?How shall i apply to them?Are they recruiting freshers now?

yes deepthi softsol(madhapur) and roadsilk infosys(sr nagar) are recruting freshers now they jst want 60% in all acadamics and java skills i think u hav both

yes naveen,i satisfy their requirements.How can i apply to those companies?Please guide me how to apply to those companies.Please give the mail ids of those companies at which i can post my resume..

hello hema..i think you understand your problem..ok fine ..you surely got placed any java based job very soon ,so All the best....congrates...prepare well java/j2eeIn my exp dont go to any class for c/c++ better you study ..but if you have free time you join anydata base now most of the company using oracle...so i think its better..Another my Advise plz try to learn open source data base of MS Access Because now we are freshers so,some interviers ask only do you know database ,so that time we will manage our problem easily this solution only for we are fresher stage .i think you understand..can you prepare any one project related by using java tools to access the data from Ms office Access data base(i.e.java+ms access data base) ..then only you will get one idea about use of data base,how do we use backend tool and front end tool in program based...most of the L&t alkin i will get my friends based so i will know that interview date means i will give you surely..you are told me ,you are IT dep.. so dont waste time ..prepare well...get job very soon

hi deepthi,

http://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1&di...heck=1&ui=1

here u can find the details about the softsol company and dont go for roadsilk infosys they are having only back door entries, and one more thing data warehousing(DWH) is good then database if u want to learn any new courses learn DWH. Do u hav any referrence's???????

Thanks jayaraja,Yeah i will study c++ for myself at home.Regarding project,i have not done any project in Java+Databse.Is it compulsory to do to apply for jobs?And please tell me abt the placements in L&T..

Thank you naveen for the softsol comp.info .I have applied to softsol,but when is it recruiting?I have not got any hallticket from softsol.Regarding references ,i don't have any .Please if you know anyone help me out for these references.Thanks in advance..

not compulsory..

as your wish

all the best mt dear friend..inform to all our 2007 batch friends

L&T Infotech

Walk-in interview on for Freshers on Jan 5th or 6th ,2008

Designation: Freshers

Desired Profile

Qualification: BE/BTECH/MCA/ME/MTECH - 2007 Passed Outs alone.

Eligibility Criteria

55% and above in 10th,12th and Diploma

Aggregate 60% in graduation / and post-graduation with clearance of all the papers in first attempt

Age as on 1st July 2007: 24 Years for BE, 25 Years for MCA, 26 Years for ME/MTech.

Walk-In Interview

If you meet our criteria, walk-in for the written test / interview on Jan 5th or 6th ,2008(Saturday or Sunday) at L&T Infotech Park.

Venue:

L&T Infotech Park

Mount Poonamallee Road,

Manapakkam,

Chennai-600089

Please bring along your resume, attested copies of mark sheets / Passing certificates for each year of the course and recent passport size photograph . Reporting Time for test 9am .,11am.and 2pm.

If unable to attend the walk-in interview, e-mail your resume to freshers@Lntinfotech.com

Batches for joining will commence from February 2008.

Thanks again jayaraja for the info.Yeah i know abt the L&T offcampus but i din't attend this test as it was conducted in Chennai.Hey What is the cutoff % to attend the CSC company's placement?Do you have any idea?

Hello Chetanas madam, Can you please tell me what is the eligible % to attend CSC company's test? Could you also give me the list of companies and their eligible percentages?Regards,Deepthi.

Thank you naveen for the softsol comp.info .I have applied to softsol,but when is it recruiting?I have not got any hallticket from softsol.Regarding references ,i don't have any .Please if you know anyone help me out for these references.Thanks in advance..

hi hema(deepthi)i think their is no hallticket procedure in this firm, their r directly conducting interviews and i dont no any one their am also searching 4 job,am also a 2007 batch b-tech fresher. and the members plz post the vacancies those r held in hyd only.

Hello naveen,I could not understand which company are you talking about whether it's L&T or CSC?In which comp. they don need halltickets ,there will be a direct interview?Can you tell me the cutoff % required to attend CSC test,interview?Did you receive any hallticket from softsol,what abt its offcampus, any details?Regards,Deepthi.

hi deepthiI donno abt L&T and CSC am telling abt softsol mam.

sorry i have no idea about that cut off...if you don't mind ..may i tell something to you.. sorry i take permission from you..don't mistake viewers and youi think you have spend more time to search the job(i.e..pl z keep time factor..every single time is important....)..set your way of searching ......i dont know how do i tell,i dont know .. you are not in still accurate job looking position (i mention your way of thinking)..i think you are looking different field because u are computer student you knew all field some thing ..just find you which is good for you..you knew very well go head ..all the best my friend now i got new job in electronics field at mumbai...i would like to say thanks for our chetanas workers and manager for they are given good idea for us...thank you thank you thank you so much to all of chetanas....next time i will get msg from you..you want say i got job...msg .......i will expect from you and all viewers ........

Hello jayaraja,First of all Congrats !!! To be frank i understand from your saying that i need to revise my way of searching for the jobs you say.Is it right? But in which way it has to be revised i am not able to understand..I have been applying directly to many companies's sites itself, also naukri,times,chetanas,monster everywhere.Still i am not getting any calls.....Please can you tell me how to improve my way of searching?Thanks friend for giving an advice.

All the best ..Take care.i will wait for good news for you...Make it fast get the job soon .... Happy Pongal..

Currently WE need FRESHERS of 2007 .

For a ECE – CORE COMPANY in CHENNAI.

Qualification - BE/B.Tech -ECE - 2007 BATCH

CRITERIA - MIN 70 % FROM S.S.L.C onwards.

Work Location - CHENNAI.

[The recruitment process is directly conducted by the Corporate]

Salary – Best in the industry.

IF you suite the above criteria...

FORWARD UR RESUMES TO....

shankarmeche@aol.in

Note : Please dont forward your resumes if you dont match the criteria .