ChetanaSforum
rpraba34

(FRESHERS) 'SUBEX SYSTEMS' recruits FRESHERS

UPDATE FROM CHETANA :-

Dear Chetanaites,

I am not sure whether you have to apply only through EMPLOYEE REFERRAL or whether you can apply directly to given mail ID.

Instead of applying blindly, try to find out a SUBEX employee who can apply for you.

However, I appreciate Jothi for sharing this info for others. I wish you all share whatever job information you come to know.

Best Wishes...Chetana

===================================================

Dear Subexians,

We are hiring freshers from 2006 batch and referals are invitied who match our criteria as below:

Eligibility Criteria

BE / ME/ BTech/ MTech /MCA with minimum overall aggregate of 60%

Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Telecom Only

Passing Out Year: 2006 (No other passouts are allowed. do NOT waste your time)

Please forward the resume to set@subexsystems.com

NOTE:

This is not a walk-in process and only pre-registered candidates with allotted roll numbers will be eligible for written test.

www.chetanas.com

To check on the status of resumes forwarded by subexians the list containing short listed candidates appearing for the test/interview will be uploaded on the intranet on regular intervals.

Process of the event 1. CV's can be sent to set@subexsystems.com. Last date to forward profiles is 10th May 2006. 2. Short listed candidates will receive a communication on 15th May 2006 notifying them on date, time & venue to appear for the test to be held on 3rd June 2006. 3. Candidates short-listed from the test will be notified by 8th June 2006 to appear for the technical interview starting from 9th June to 30th June. 4. Joining of the offered candidates in July. This was the info i got ..... Pass it on..rash

I'll need a reference to apply for this company , I request anoyne of u working in Subex sysytems to please give ur reference .

Thank You

hei can anyone provide a reference mail id?

Please anybody give me reference... please give me it ....to vip.it.fresh@gmail.com

we are 8th sem students. We have exams during test. Please change the date.

'rashu' date='Apr 28 2006, 07:51 PM' post='2846']Process of the event1. CV's can be sent to set@subexsystems.com. Last date to forward profiles is 10th May 2006. 2. Short listed candidates will receive a communication on 15th May 2006 notifying them on date, time & venue to appear for the test to be held on 3rd June 2006. 3. Candidates short-listed from the test will be notified by 8th June 2006 to appear for the technical interview starting from 9th June to 30th June. 4. Joining of the offered candidates in July. This was the info i got ..... Pass it on..rash

hi..regarding SUBEX systems written test:is it necessary to provide an Employee ID as referral? can't we directly post our resume?Please reply vini